Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: i found a LIL pegasus

That's cool! Great find!

♥SaddleClub♥
SaddleClub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #12
vsm9o

anytime!!!anytime!!!i dont understand why justin or wendy DIDNT put it in the newz yet do you?
Old 02-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #13
lnjstroup
Webkinz :)

lnjstroup is an unknown quantity at this point

*L* that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one!! I hope that they get that out soon!
lnjstroup is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I PM-ed your NAME and your link to Wendy. I hope she can confirm this. If thats the case you will be front page news! This is SO great, I have been wanting a Pegasus and even a L'il Kinz will do! Thanks for the link. I hope she mails you back and comfirms it!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

It is out of stock, cause it isn't available yet
meganmonkee is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #16
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by vsm9o
anytime!!!anytime!!!i dont understand why justin or wendy DIDNT put it in the newz yet do you?
While it has been rumored that there will be a Lil Kinz Pegasus, it has not been confirmed. Just because this site has put the item up for preorder doesn't mean they've recieved confirmation either. They might just be acting on the hunch that the rest of us have and trying to lock in presales before other sites can list it. Before placing an order with that site, or any other site, I'd confirm with the shop owner that she has already placed an order for them with Ganz. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that she will have to say no. --FIA
FIA is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #17
Banned
Cheeky Aaron will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by karebear36
i think its against the rules to post stuff before WI has confirmed it by ganz
Yes it is against the rules
Old 02-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #18
IM A BOY!!
Gift Guru

sea magic will become famous soon enough

there is no way you have one it says that it is a pre-order for october 1. man you guys are gullible.
sea magic is offline Male
Old 02-08-2008, 03:23 PM   #19
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
While it has been rumored that there will be a Lil Kinz Pegasus, it has not been confirmed. Just because this site has put the item up for preorder doesn't mean they've recieved confirmation either. They might just be acting on the hunch that the rest of us have and trying to lock in presales before other sites can list it. Before placing an order with that site, or any other site, I'd confirm with the shop owner that she has already placed an order for them with Ganz. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty confident that she will have to say no. --FIA
You took the words right out of my mouth, FIA! I was just about to say the same thing! Yes, just because a site says there will be one, it does not mean it's true. I have seen that pic before, but that is a big one, not a lil' one.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:44 PM   #20
vsm9o

it is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:*(
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: