Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 06:29 PM   #21
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I am tried of all the cheating!

Cheating is wrong and it does need to stop, but this is a tottaly wrong approach to it. Instead of yelling (or talking, i dont really know which one since it's over a computer) you need to PM justin and wendy or talk to moderators, or set up a post that camley talks about your feelings and what you think WI should do about this stuff...

Hope this helps

-Calax
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #22
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I honestly think why Cancel the contests? Just cut out those who Cheat! I would, honestly prevent those who cheat from participating in the COntest since it spoils the fun for those that worked hard to put that together.

Thanks but I think we should keep the Contests on! Many people will miss these contests and would want to participate so please Wendy and Justin keep these contests on and Let those who try to cheat be not allowed to enter anymore.

That's my opinion and I would do the same thing if I was in charge of a contest.

Why spoil the FUN?
Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #23
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by LindaBear
I honestly think why Cancel the contests? Just cut out those who Cheat! I would, honestly prevent those who cheat from participating in the COntest since it spoils the fun for those that worked hard to put that together.

Thanks but I think we should keep the Contests on! Many people will miss these contests and would want to participate so please Wendy and Justin keep these contests on and Let those who try to cheat be not allowed to enter anymore.

That's my opinion and I would do the same thing if I was in charge of a contest.

Why spoil the FUN?
correct!!
I agree 100%!!
Justin and wendy should try to disqualify those who cheat
Old 10-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy
correct!!
I agree 100%!!
Justin and wendy should try to disqualify those who cheat
Me too! It's not fair to those who aren't cheating.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #25
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

Thats rude of people! now they might not do them because of that!!

DARGIE:turt:
Old 10-28-2007, 06:49 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy
how does that work, do they e-mail you the tag ow send it to you?

btw I agree 100%!!

All of the answers should be fair!!
I got in in the mail from the store that sells here.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 06:52 PM   #27
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: I am tried of all the cheating!

I agree!! I don't think you need to cheat Let's make it fair for EVERYONE to have a chance. Most of the time I don't realize there is a contest till it's over, but I would still like to have a fair chance also.

Also if you don't want the prize or want to win, pass on playing so everyone who really wants to play and have fun with the contest will have a chance.

Cheaters are only cheating themselves.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #28
megan909
Gift Guru

mommysgirl909 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
I won last month (german shephard) LOVE him, and did not cheat. For some reason I remembered that cows4u was "96".
i remembered cows4u was 96 to because for her birthday it was posted in big letters at the top of the forum page.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:54 PM   #29
ItachiXD
Gifted

ItachiXD will become famous soon enough

Thanks for helping out and informing the community about this act of injustice.
(^Too extreme? ^)
Well just hope that this will spread and your voice will be heard.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #30
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys!!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: