Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

Default I AM SO HAPPY!!

I am sick today and my mom came home from getting coffe and asked if I wanted my v-day presant early?! And I said yeas because SHE HAD A HALLMARK BAG!! SHE GOT ME THE KANGAROO!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! My sister got one too. And my brother got a Black and White Cheeky Dog. I AM SO HAPPY!! Also anyone have any names?
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!:kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga:
EE500 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
24ADK
Gift Trainee

24AMBER is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I AM SO HAPPY!!

Congratulations. I go tmy V-Day present early too, but i got it wayyyyy early. it was a velvety elephant. i got checked out from school. I think i have the flu. i am going to the doctore tommorrow. heres some names: Kanga or Roo. Hoppy, Patches need any more?
Old 02-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
call me char =]
Gift Guru

Winterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of lightWinterfresh is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! My mom would never give me my Valentine's Day present early, but I already know what it is. I picked it out! lol I've been wanting the charcoal cat forever, so my mom got it for me along with one of those new pet carriers.
Winterfresh is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:56 PM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

How fun!! Congratz on your new webbys and happy early Valentines
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #5
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

Matilda for the kangaroo!! So that you can sing Waltzing Matilda (an Aussie song) to it...
javogabo is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
Vote David Cook
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by 24AMBER
Congratulations. I go tmy V-Day present early too, but i got it wayyyyy early. it was a velvety elephant. i got checked out from school. I think i have the flu. i am going to the doctore tommorrow. heres some names: Kanga or Roo. Hoppy, Patches need any more?
Thanks for the names!!! Hope you feel better soon!! ASAP!!!
EE500 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #7
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, what a great Mom! I am giving my kiddos their Valentine's Day presents early too (the black and white cheeky dog, the himalayan cat, and the lil kinz dalmation).

Enjoy your new Webkinz!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
Vote David Cook
Gifted

Thanks For the Names everyone!!
EE500 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by EE500
I am sick today and my mom came home from getting coffe and asked if I wanted my v-day presant early?! And I said yeas because SHE HAD A HALLMARK BAG!! SHE GOT ME THE KANGAROO!!! I WAS SO HAPPY!! My sister got one too. And my brother got a Black and White Cheeky Dog. I AM SO HAPPY!! Also anyone have any names?
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!:kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga::kanga:
YAY!!!
Congratulations! The kangaroo is so adorable! I just got mine today, too, and I am so happy!!!
Your mom sounds like a super person; you are really lucky!

I hope you feel better very soon!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-11-2008, 02:59 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

SmartBlonde is an unknown quantity at this point

LOVE IT! thats so wierd i have the flu 2. but happy valentines day EE! ps I's look up aussie names on the web though.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: