Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

apn32084 is a jewel in the roughapn32084 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

yay! i already have 3 roses good luck to u
apn32084 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2011, 08:22 PM   #82
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

yes! today i got the newz flower so i have 3 flowers of the 6 now

i filled the newz out right this time winterfest i thought you had to be a webkinz newz member

Last edited by spotted turtle; 02-08-2011 at 08:22 PM..
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #83

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

When I go into the Park, my pet just stands there and I can't get it to move at all. I've cleared my cache, gone into multiple rooms, and have tried two different Internet browsers. How frustrating to see Cinnamon standing there and not be able to do anything! Thanks for any help you can give me
spiderdancer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #84
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

I am loving this event! Everything works perfectly, I know just where Cinnamon is, her flower stand is adorable, it never disappears, best event in a long time! Yay for Ganz!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #85
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by spiderdancer1
When I go into the Park, my pet just stands there and I can't get it to move at all. I've cleared my cache, gone into multiple rooms, and have tried two different Internet browsers. How frustrating to see Cinnamon standing there and not be able to do anything! Thanks for any help you can give me
Sometimes you just need to give your account a few more minutes to load..and sometimes..you just need to switch parks..look for the ones that are less populated..Hope you can reach Cinnamon...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:13 PM   #86
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

oh, Spider dancer, sorry, I didn't mean to be insensitive- I didn't see your post. I wonder if you have tried a room with only one or two other people in it at the park. I choose one like that because I have always had trouble loading a park room with many visitors. Also Google Chrome loads the park the best for my computer. And don't click to move your pet around the park until you have let it load for a minute. That always freezes up my pet.
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 10:49 AM   #87

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you both, TNVOL and montana mom. I probably am clicking too quickly when I get in there. I'm going to go try again!

Big Hugs!!

(Sorry, I left the S off of TNVOLS).
spiderdancer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 11:02 AM   #88
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
I am loving this event! Everything works perfectly, I know just where Cinnamon is, her flower stand is adorable, it never disappears, best event in a long time! Yay for Ganz!
I agree! This one has been easy so far. I love the flowers. Nice job on this one Ganz!
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #89
Wacky4life

Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!Ham4life is headed for the top!

Talking Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I have found 21 red roses!!! i don't get them on purpose! lol. flower thing is easy. hurray for WW!

View Post Originally Posted by montana mom
I know right?!?!?! its much easier then the miss birdy or ghost hunts. i was like soooo stressed with those but this one is soo easy! its a great idea for the valentines event!

IMMA STEALTHY NINGA

Last edited by Ham4life; 02-09-2011 at 12:00 PM..
Ham4life is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:11 PM   #90

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

have managed to get all 3 roses from cinammon so far but cannot find one on webkinz newz. have been on it for half an hopur now and nothing
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: