Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #61
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I like how you can keep the rose in a room as decoration, each rose I mean. So far, I have the one from webkinz newz and the one for today, the yellow rose. I wish I could see the main prize if you get all roses.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #62
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I was just on WKN for 15 minutes. No rose. Is there a special section to go to?

I was just in the Ganz e-store and couldn't find the roses for sale. Does anyone know where they are? Also, can you buy the WKN rose if necessary?
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #63
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i got both this morning
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:46 PM   #64
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie

I was just in the Ganz e-store and couldn't find the roses for sale. Does anyone know where they are? Also, can you buy the WKN rose if necessary?

I have pretty good luck if I just change tabs..allow the page to fully load before switching...I like the fun tab and kinzapedia tabs..they seem to have less data to load and take less time ( be sure to clear your cache and cookies before looking for the rose)...not sure about the roses in the e-store yet..but it does look as if you will be able to purchase any that you might miss.

I'm so glad this has been a fairly easy task thus far...Yellow and red roses for our 11 accounts and very little time invested.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #65
cookiekittin

cookiekittin is on a distinguished road

WOW! that's cool! i already got my yellow rose for today! and the red rose from the newz. and so, is flora at EVERY SINGLE park ALL the time?
thanks! and if you have an answer, please post it at my page! <- there is a cookie in it for you!
thanks, again!
cookiekittin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:12 PM   #66
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Wow. . .second refresh to get the Red Rose at WKN! That was pretty lucky. It didn't take too long for the Waiter Outfit either. . .maybe four or five. They must like me or something. So, 2/6, check!
courage7856 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #67
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I already got the red roses and yellow roses on my accounts. I have to say..the yellow rose isn't really that pretty....at least the red rose is..

Last edited by cupcake00497; 02-07-2011 at 11:05 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:46 PM   #68
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
If you are having trouble finding a rose...do this:

Press "CTRL" & "-" key at the same time until you increase the view of WKN.
You want to be able to see the edges because the flower generates on the side.
If you are changing between pages too fast you'll miss it. And, be sure you have "pop-up" allowed.

Once you've found your flower, you can bring your screen back to normal view by using,
"CTRL" & "+" or simply "CTRL" & "0".

Here's an example of where you'll see the rose..and this one in particular even floated downwards and to the left, so if my screen wasn't set like this I would have missed it. Try it out. I switched between the tabs and it spawned in less than 10 seconds. Good luck!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you so much! I never have managed to find the clickers - your advice got me all 7 of my accounts in less than 10 minutes!

Thanks so much!! It is too easy this way!
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #69
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Good news. If you missed the yellow the rose the first day, you can still get one from Cinnamon. I didn't get any roses on one account yesterday (the first day), and just went to the Kinzville park (it is now Feb. 8th, the second day). Cinnamon gave me a yellow rose on that account. On another account which already had the yellow one from the first day, I got a pink rose just now.
So if you miss a day, you don't necessarily have to buy a rose from the eStore. Try Cinnamon first - she may have the one you missed. But remember you can only get one rose per day, so you can't catch up with Cinnamon if you miss too many days.

Last edited by Serena; 02-08-2011 at 12:37 AM..
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:43 AM   #70
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie

I too have checked the Ganz estore and the estore on my account on WW and there is not roses there anywhere. The only way I have found that you can buy the roses (if you want/need to) is by clicking on the bouquet of roses at the bottom right hand corner of your scene when you are in room or the park. When the box with all the roses comes up you then click on the rose that your wish to purchase. You must have estore points transferred to that account first though. NO! the RED ROSE can ONLY be gotten from the WKN you can not buy it.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: