Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #41
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I hope she really does stay there all the time. I can't visit until I get home from work tonight. I did get my roses from WKN even though I live in one of those places where you aren't supposed to be able to participate.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #42
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Oh no I was afraid of this! Thanks for sharing. I am really hoping that the programming will show up to unlock the bouquet. I don't feel like calling them for 22 accounts! It takes them forever and a dogs age when there's a problem on just 1 account.
I didn't see it like that. I see 6 roses plus the final bouquet = 7 items. So, you have to get 5 roses from Cinnamon, one from WKN and the last is the unlocking of the bouquet. I guess we do have to wait and see. I am guessing if you miss any of the roses you'll pay for them.

SERENA!! Crisis diverted!!! LOL!! Omgoodness I need more sleep or something!!

I just noticed the wording is what tripped us up.."get this rose..get it get it?"

The roses shows because; 'we've gotten them'.

So, it's all good - nothing to worry about, ha!

That just about made me fall off my chair!!

The fact that it says;

"GET THIS AT WKN" made us believe we hadn't yet gotten it..am I right?!

Bad choice of wording~~ What a relief!

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
Yes, the 'Get....' is confusing. Glad you figured it out. Thanks. I just checked an account that doesn't have the red rose from WKNews, and sure enough, the red rose icon in the bouquet is not defined well as it is in our accounts in which we've already gotten them.

Last edited by Serena; 02-07-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Serena is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #43
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Angry Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I clicked on the red rose on the webkinz newz site, but it did not appear in my dock on my ww account???!!!?!? I guess I'll have to find it again....

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:27 PM   #44

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

Do we have to click on the roses from WKNZ everyday or is that just a one time thing?
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #45
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Forever2011
I clicked on the red rose on the webkinz newz site, but it did not appear in my dock on my ww account???!!!?!? I guess I'll have to find it again....

~Forever
Are your "pop-up" allowed on the WKN site? did you get the campaign window?
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #46
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Just a one time thing. Just to let you know there is very little difference in the picture when you have collected that bouquet, plus the fact that it says to look for it on Webkinz Newz even after you got it. The tag is also removed, so you can tell that way.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #47
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
Do we have to click on the roses from WKNZ everyday or is that just a one time thing?
One time thing..the rest of the roses are gotten in game (in kinzville park).

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Just a one time thing. Just to let you know there is very little difference in the picture when you have collected that bouquet, plus the fact that it says to look for it on Webkinz Newz even after you got it. The tag is also removed, so you can tell that way.

Click the image to open in full size.
Good observation Dixie - I hadn't seen what it looked like before WKN. I was in a hurry to do all 30 accounts late late late last night. It would be really nice of them to remove the wording. The tag helps though but isn't exactly obvious. Thanks for sharing your images!

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-07-2011 at 12:38 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #48
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I believe that Exoteric posted picks showing that she did not have any points available in her WW eStore account to buy roses...

So, the eStore option is not actually through the eStore site, it is through WW in-game site. Correct?
That means if I miss a rose I have to go onto the eStore site and buy MORE points b/c all of my points are on the main site and not deposited into my WW account and make sure that I deposit the new points into my WW account, so that I can buy the missed rose?

I like the eStore option, but not in-game only.
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #49
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
I believe that Exoteric posted picks showing that she did not have any points available in her WW eStore account to buy roses...

So, the eStore option is not actually through the eStore site, it is through WW in-game site. Correct?
That means if I miss a rose I have to go onto the eStore site and buy MORE points b/c all of my points are on the main site and not deposited into my WW account and make sure that I deposit the new points into my WW account, so that I can buy the missed rose?

I like the eStore option, but not in-game only.
I believe you can transfer your points to the WW account as you need them.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #50
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Wow, I'm shocked that this was super easy to complete for the day!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: