Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 11:18 AM   #31
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

So last night I got the WKN rose on all our US accounts, they are there in the dock, HOWEVER, they are not showed as collected on the collection window. I've already tried to clear cache and re-log, when I tried the WKN campaign again it said I already got the roses, has this happened to anyone else? I'm afraid I won't get the bouquet now
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #32
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Found the red rose in about three minutes, getting it into my account was very easy with no security code problems, and it appeared in my dock immediately. So I take it from the tracking thread that Cinnamon shows up like Mr. Moo does?
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:20 AM   #33
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
For the first time ever in this type of click-and-win, there is an option if you miss a day!
For 2,000 eStore points, you can buy a missing rose to complete your collection.
It's a good idea I suppose, for die-hard collectors who can't log in one day out of the week!
We only have to get five roses from Cinnamon, and we have from today through next Monday. so I believe that even if we miss a day or two, it follows that we can still complete the five that we need before time it up. So if someone were to miss today, they should be able to get the yellow rose from Cinnamon tomorrow.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:24 AM   #34
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Serena
We only have to get five roses from Cinnamon, and we have from today through next Monday. so I believe that even if we miss a day or two, it follows that we can still complete the five that we need before time it up. So if someone were to miss today, they should be able to get the yellow rose from Cinnamon tomorrow.
If you miss the rose you have to buy the rose. We need to visit Cinnamon every day.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:25 AM   #35
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
So last night I got the WKN rose on all our US accounts, they are there in the dock, HOWEVER, they are not showed as collected on the collection window. I've already tried to clear cache and re-log, when I tried the WKN campaign again it said I already got the roses, has this happened to anyone else? I'm afraid I won't get the bouquet now
That is how it is with my accounts too. I got the red roses last night, have since rebooted the computer this morning, run a cleaner & cleared everything. Still the red roses don't show when I click on the bouquet icon. The yellow roses have shown on it from the beginning. I'm not worried - yet. Maybe a call to Ganz would ease your worry???
Old 02-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #36
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have got cinnamon on every account except my daughters. Everything works fine except the kinzville map. It just wont load no matter how long you wait or what we do. So how am I supposed to get to the park if she doesn't have the map?

Nevermind, I was able to get to the clubhouse and then to the park from there. finally.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #37
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
If you miss the rose you have to buy the rose. We need to visit Cinnamon every day.
Exo, I know they say to visit Cinnamon every day, but since there are only five roses, and seven days, we should have all of our roses by this Friday if we visit every day. The contest runs through next Monday, so I'm thinking that this could work like one in the past (I can't remember which one) where it filled in what you didn't have yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Good to 'see' you again after the Winterfest.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #38
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

That is how it is with my accounts too. I got the red roses last night, have since rebooted the computer this morning, run a cleaner & cleared everything. Still the red roses don't show when I click on the bouquet icon. The yellow roses have shown on it from the beginning. I'm not worried - yet. Maybe a call to Ganz would ease your worry???
Oh no I was afraid of this! Thanks for sharing. I am really hoping that the programming will show up to unlock the bouquet. I don't feel like calling them for 22 accounts! It takes them forever and a dogs age when there's a problem on just 1 account.
Exo, I know they say to visit Cinnamon every day, but since there are only five roses, and seven days, we should have all of our roses by this Friday if we visit every day. The contest runs through next Monday, so I'm thinking that this could work like one in the past (I can't remember which one) where it filled in what you didn't have yet. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Good to 'see' you again after the Winterfest.
I didn't see it like that. I see 6 roses plus the final bouquet = 7 items. So, you have to get 5 roses from Cinnamon, one from WKN and the last is the unlocking of the bouquet. I guess we do have to wait and see. I am guessing if you miss any of the roses you'll pay for them.

SERENA!! Crisis diverted!!! LOL!! Omgoodness I need more sleep or something!!

I just noticed the wording is what tripped us up.."get this rose..get it get it?"

The roses shows because; 'we've gotten them'.

So, it's all good - nothing to worry about, ha!

That just about made me fall off my chair!!

The fact that it says;

"GET THIS AT WKN" made us believe we hadn't yet gotten it..am I right?!

Bad choice of wording~~ What a relief!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 02-07-2011 at 11:59 AM..
Old 02-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #39
Forever2011
Webkinz :)

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I haven't been on yet, but I will be later! Thanks for the tracking thread, that makes things so much easier! Good luck trackers, and good luck for those who find her!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #40
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No need, Forever. She is ALWAYS in the Kinzville Park in the center, like Mr. Moo. but she stays there the whole time. No refreshing her bouquets, just handing them all out
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: