Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #21
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

Here is Kahili with her two roses! They are pretty!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #22
Gifted

Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!Nanakinz is the cats pajamas!

Oh, I can't wait to get out of work to go play!
Nanakinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #23

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by rosiehound22
I just found this for you Click the image to open in full size.
Its face paint for 2011. Didin't see a box or food yet.
Yay!!! Thank you!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #24

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
And I suppose they can't be posted because you can buy them in the estore. How interesting.....it's so easy to get them....Guess if you want a whole room full of flowers you could get more.
I'm not 100% positive, but I think I read if you buy a duplicate rose, you end up with kinzcash instead of the rose.

I didn't think we would be able to put them in our room, but I saw someone's picture posted with their flower in their room. Nice.

"Note: if you purchase the red rose from the eStore, you will receive 200 KinzCash instead of a second rose from Webkinz Newz. "

Above is what I had read from the newz site. It only mentions the red rose since you could end up with a second of that color. I'm not sure, but I think you might have to buy the other colors directly from your account which would make you unable to get duplicates of them.

I was thrilled this one was so easy to find. The roses at the Newz site were very easy as well.

Last edited by Iggy; 02-07-2011 at 10:22 AM..
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:23 AM   #25
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, sorry if this is duplicate info, but here's what I noticed:

EASY to get from clubhouse. Yay.

CAN'T KINZPOST. BOOO!!!!!

We have 3 accts, but decorate only on 1 so it's not worth my looking or buying for the other 2. When they made this estore, there's a downside.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Do you only get one new flower a day? Other than the one from the news. Sorry if this has been addressed and I just haven't seen it.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #27
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiesR22Cute
Do you only get one new flower a day? Other than the one from the news. Sorry if this has been addressed and I just haven't seen it.
Hi WebbiesR22Cute!

I read that you can only get ONE per day in the park.
I am headed there now to confirm/deny that statement & I'll repost here to let you know!

Blessings,
Bankskinz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went and checked and you CANNOT collect a second flower in the park. ONE per day, as the event description stated. "You've already collected your rose for today."

Hope the info helps!

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-07-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #28
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Thank you Bankskinz for making that clear for me.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #29
ebkinz :)

webbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud ofwebbyaddict has much to be proud of

Talking Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

I am so excited it is a item! I was worried that you would have to collect the roses then get one big rose bouquet. I love the little single roses I have the Gold Rose in my living room, it is SO pretty!
webbyaddict is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebbiesR22Cute
Definitely only one per day:
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: