Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Hunt for Valentine's Bouquets begins at both sites

really awesome idea for valentines day! its so much fun
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 PM   #92
Lil Kinz

Haosqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

My brother (Animalia) and I have almost everyone of them.
Haosqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #93

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Here is the final bouquet. It is not kinzpostable.
Click the image to open in full size.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #94
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I just got my bouquet! Here it is in the room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgValentine's Day Bouquet.jpg (14.5 KB, 2 views)
Bookworm255 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:17 AM   #95
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

Darn, missed a few days, hope I can catch up before the 14th
398256501 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:46 AM   #96

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I just got my last flower on all three accounts. It was relaxing and relatively easy (It took a little while on Webkinz Newz to get the red, but not too bad at all). It was a nice change to not be frustrated, plus I missed one day when I got home two minutes to late to log in for the day, and still was able to get all prizes! And even early!

I am extremely grateful for their consideration and planning on this one, and hope everyone who gets the chance gives them positive feedback for this event. I went to the comment section in the newspaper and thanked them for this. I have enough stress in my life on a regular basis, and WW is my escape. It had reached the point where I was beginning to dread the events, not look forward to them.

Whoever is in charge of this event deserves a promotion and a raise!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #97
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Yeah this sounds like a awesome event!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #98
A190

Natrilis62 has a spectacular aura about

The roses on Webkinz Newz are fairly easy to find. I got all 6 roses, and they, along with the bouqet, look absolutely gorgeous!
Natrilis62 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: