Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow HUMOR: WI Reporters Solve Missing Leaves Mystery!

This is a fictional article just intended to make you laugh while waiting for those infrequent leaves!

Click the image to open in full size.

Good afternoon Insiders! C. R. Barrel here to give you the scoop on a developing news story on Fall Festival 2008. With the obvious shift in Fall Festival policy, the top reporters from WI's investigative reporting team stormed Webkinz World this morning to find answers for all of you!

Let's start with Moo, you have something for us?

Originally Posted by Moo
Well, C.R., I was very upset about my leaf collection, I had high hopes this time around. I know a thing or two about that corporate structure in Webkinz World and I went straight to the top, no middle man for this. I raced to corporate headquarters and found where he was. I didn't care that he was in a meeting; I stormed right in as this needed an immediate response from them, and I was not willing to accept the standard, "We have no comment at this time." After some probing, I got this statement. "They were flying too fast and making my job very difficult!" explained Coral Burst, the Director of Uninspired Activities. "My job here is to make sure that things are relatively boring and full of glitches, but those leaves were ruining everything I've worked on in the past few months. Something had to be done! So I did it..."

It's clearly the Unispired Director's fault
Thanks, Moo! Fluffy has been working non-stop on this story as well. Our resident unicorn has been up for almost 48 hours straight now, trying to keep up with all of the recent events in Webkinz World. We tried to catch up with her for an interview, but we only managed to get a quick statement as she galloped past

Originally Posted by Fluffy

Gasp, don't they know what they are doing to me? How am I ever going to get values set on this stuff?
Now we go to Kopi, with the word on the street:
Quote:
Hey C.R., I tried to see if anything was being leaked in the Clubhouse, and armed myself with the best surveillance equipment available in Webkinz World: eyes and ears. I put on my favorite suit of armor, and as I snuck around the clubhouse rooms to get within earshot, people would stop talking and just stare. I tried staying still, hoping they'd think I was a "Knight of the Round Armor" rare item and start talking again.... it just didn't happen. So, the word on the street is... silence!
Ummm... Thanks Kopi, great... Great work.... We've got another of our reporters on the phone right now. He's our old-time rare informer, and one of Arte's scouts, and he has some very interesting news. Go ahead, Merthyn..
Quote:
Thanks C.R. I've been supervising the shipments of all of the new Aztec items from Mexico and asked Arte how sales were going on all the new items yesterday morning. He grumbled and growled, explaining that the business was all but dead with 'all those darned leaves everywhere' and that he 'had a plan to get them all.. you just wait..' and bring business back to the shop. Sorry I don't have any details, but I'll bet it's his fault! I also must mention, he specifically requested that I send a full set of the new Aztec items to a confidential address in Webkinz World immediately.
We now go to our WI Contest Bunny, WINNIE, now a researcher at at Goober's Labs.. Winnie, you have something for us?

Quote:
Yes I do, C.R., and it's a real mess down here at the labs. Goober's Leaf-Creating Machine, the only one known to exist, is fully responsible for the issues. Yesterday afternoon, shortly after a visit from the Director of Uninspired Activities, something went terribly wrong and the machine started sucking the leaves backwards until it hit critical mass and exploded!! Goober and his team are scrambling to repair it but there's no estimated time on a fix at this point, C.R.
So there you have it, it appears that Arte bribed the Director of Uninspired Activities with a full set of Aztec items to sabotage Goober's leaf-creating machine! Charges against both parties are expected to be filed very soon.

We're not sure if it can be fixed, but the light winds in Webkinz World today are blowing around the remaining few, so keep your eyes peeled!*

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HUMOR: WI Reporters Solve Missing Leaves Mystery!

Hahahahaha - great story!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Way too Funny!!!

You guys are so awesome... Once again you have turned a bad situation into something more bareable..

We bow to you guys... thanks so much
Old 09-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #4
mom0629
Gift Trainee

momz0629 will become famous soon enough

Cute, very cute... Enjoyed the humor as it eased some of the frustration. Thanks!
Old 09-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #5
We Love

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

PERFECT! Thanks for the chuckle... LOVE the 'Director of Uninspired Activities' job description. Whoever wrote this whimsical (and perhaps, true!) tale (Justin?) should be working for Ganz! THIS is why I adore WI!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #6
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

LOL Leave it to the, ummm reporters LOL
katiepup is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #7
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Justin,
Thanks for the story it was great, I loved it. I get such a laugh, what a great sense of humor you have. Thanks so much! Just love the stories.
Babs
Babs is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 02:02 PM   #8
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

LOL, we need some humor around here since there are NO LEAVES. I have to say
Justin when you announced the new Aztec items, I was wondering how Merthyn
was doing and if he was around WI anywhere lately, I was going to go searching
and asking this weekend, but I guess you beat me to it!! It was nice hearing
from him and hope he's doing well.

Thanks again Justin, you always know how to make us smile.
AChip is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #9

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

DO MORE SOON. Please, like the Halloween Theme!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 09-19-2008, 04:06 PM   #10
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

i LOVED IT! Can you do more like this more often?
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: