Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Awesome, that's really great!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 04:28 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

2000coolgirl will become famous soon enough

Angry Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Hi, I wanted to vent about this so called human contact at webkinz. So Easter weekend I tried purchasing some e points and I was unable to twice I tried. I kept getting an error message saying there was a problem with the transaction. They held my funds both times but would not give me the points I purchased. So this Tuesday I tried again and the same thing happened so I contacted Webkinz. I spoke with a man and he said he would send it to their technical department. I have called Wednesday and today and nothing so far. So today I asked to speak to a manager and she kept tell me in her well trained words "I'm sorry" "this must be frustrating" "there's nothing I can do, I'm sorry" For me this is annoying. I hate feel like someone is talking down to me and that is exactly how I felt. I expressed that to her and she just kept going with her well trained words. I still have no resolve to my issue and can't purchase points. My daughter really wanted the Yeti Forest and who knows when it will come available again and do they care that she worked really hard to pay for it. NO!! Are they willing to help us? Not that they have expressed to me. I feel frustrated.
2000coolgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #33
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Woo hoo! Now they're putting our spending money to good use. Thanks, Ganz!
lotusfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

This is a huge step in the right direction..Thanks Ganz...and thanks for letting all of us know!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #35
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this is just great. i hate automated answers..... this will definitely improve the realtionship between ganz and all of it's loyal ww participants.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

wonderful news!!
dreamb97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 PM   #37
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Awesome! I had trouble tracking Ganz down before. Now if someone has a problem, it will be ten times easier to resolve!

I have these and more:
:bt::cmunk::easter::el1::gecko::goo::gor::husky::kanga:
Neoluver1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:59 PM   #38

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad they changed it because its really hard talking to things that aren't alive. I'm sure this will make everything a lot easier.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:45 PM   #39
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

This is great. It is about time they have a real customer support phone line. This will be a lot less frustrating to contact them now. Thanks FIA for the great information.
imp17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:56 PM   #40
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Thank goodness and it's about time! I always dreaded calling Ganz. I usually picked a day when I would be home so I could get the call ...when and if they ever called back. Hopefully, this will make solving account problems alot easier.
GrandBlancGirls is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: