Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #21

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

This is wonderful news! woo hoo
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 02:45 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Yes! I'm so glad! That is one BIG step to really improving customer service! Thanks so much ganz! (I know it cost them more money for real people)
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:46 PM   #23
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I reached a rep right away the last time I called ganz (a couple of weeks ago). It was a pleasant surprise!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:50 PM   #24
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Thats great news YEAH

thanks for the update FIA

hugs

Angel
angelofharlem is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #25
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Cool! Now we don't have to press 0 and 0 over again!
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:30 PM   #26
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Thank goodness! I have been getting so annoyed with those machines lately...I am glad to see Ganz is taking steps to funally IMPROVE customer service
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:39 PM   #27
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

Yes! Thank you, GANZ! I've never had a "really urgent" problem, but I'm so glad to know that when I do, a real person will be there on the other end. This is great news!
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #28
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Great! I am so excited!
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
It is so wonderful! I am usually already pretty frustrated when I have to call GANZ because that usually means that I have some kind of problem with WW, and you really do not want to hear a recorded message when you are already frustrated. (It usually makes me feel more annoyed!)

I am also very impressed that GANZ now offers assistance in several different languages. WW is now very popular all over the world and it is nice to know that they are trying to help those whose first language is not English. My only question is how come they only offer European languages? WW offers Asian account, so why not have some supports in some Asian languages like Japanese and Chinese? Well, maybe someday. For now I am just happy that we can talk to real people, not a machine.
I am glad if we can talk to real people, too. I would think that people who live in other countries would have to call a different number anyway, since I think those outside of the US and Canada would have to dial a prefix to get connected and I don't suppose the 866 number would be free for those calling from Asia or Europe.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:13 PM   #30
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
It is so wonderful! I am usually already pretty frustrated when I have to call GANZ because that usually means that I have some kind of problem with WW, and you really do not want to hear a recorded message when you are already frustrated. (It usually makes me feel more annoyed!)

I am also very impressed that GANZ now offers assistance in several different languages. WW is now very popular all over the world and it is nice to know that they are trying to help those whose first language is not English. My only question is how come they only offer European languages? WW offers Asian account, so why not have some supports in some Asian languages like Japanese and Chinese? Well, maybe someday. For now I am just happy that we can talk to real people, not a machine.
Hi Tokyo Rose, how are you? I would think that these roll out languages are because they are currently staffed with CSRs that are fluent in same. I would imagine that they will be adding other popular languages like the Asian ones as they add to their staff compliment. Remember, Ganz in located in Toronto which is one of the most multi-cultural cities in the world so they do have the people nearby to draw on. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: