Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #11
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

YAY! Good job Ganz. This sounds to me like a giant step forward for them!!! Hey, maybe the read Hmm's thread about improving our costumer business relationship
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #12
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

That is awesome! Great change for Ganz to make.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #13
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

That is a big step forward! We know Ganz is capable of designing an awesome site & nothing's perfect. But when things go wrong, it's nice to know they've invested a little in keeping us as satisfied customers!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #14

xokrista08 will become famous soon enough

Yay! Its about time they make the change!
xokrista08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #15
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

While this is a step in the right direction I know find the phone lines busy a good deal of the time. I find it still easier to call the Ganz customer service and ask to be transferred to Webkinz Help Desk. That way does connect me with a real live person
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:01 PM   #16
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

Well this is wonderful news!
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #17
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i am so sorry! i knew about this two weeks ago and thought that everyone knew! they changed it the week after that horrible 3-day account lockout we had. i mentioned it casually on the forum, somewhere, had i realized people didnt know already i would have let you know or started a thread so people would know sooner.
RedBear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #18
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

This is so cool! I think that GANZ seriuosly has someone who vists the forums, or maybe ven someone who is a memeber and that person looks around and finds out what we want.
It's really good that they're making it easier to talk to a real person because talking to a computer always made me fell stupid so now I might actaully call them sometimes when I need help
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:08 PM   #19
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Actually, I called GANZ a month ago, pushed one, and it took me to a live person...
januarywebkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:10 PM   #20
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
It is so wonderful! I am usually already pretty frustrated when I have to call GANZ because that usually means that I have some kind of problem with WW, and you really do not want to hear a recorded message when you are already frustrated. (It usually makes me feel more annoyed!)

I am also very impressed that GANZ now offers assistance in several different languages. WW is now very popular all over the world and it is nice to know that they are trying to help those whose first language is not English. My only question is how come they only offer European languages? WW offers Asian account, so why not have some supports in some Asian languages like Japanese and Chinese? Well, maybe someday. For now I am just happy that we can talk to real people, not a machine.
My guess is that so few people outide of those countries know that language so they might not have been able to find anyone
muzicfreak is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: