Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

A new front page story has been added:

Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

"Thank you for calling Webkinz Interactive Consumer Support...
For service in English, please press one..."

This week Ganz made a major change to their Consumer Support phone number. Now, instead of having to leave a message and hope for a return call, customers calling during regular business hours are getting connected directly with Representatives. The days of pressing "0" over and over to get a human to speak to appear to be over.

Also, those of you who would prefer to use either French, Spanish, Italian, or Portugese in your conversation with a Representative are now in luck. The automated operator that first answers the phone will tell you what number to push to be connected with a Representative speaking the language of your choice.

To conact Webkinz Customer Support, call 1-866-932-5469 (Remember, this is an 866 number, not an 800 or 888 number.) Ganz' business hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, Eastern Standard Time.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

oh, that's cool! thanks FIA!
tennisstar10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #3
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Humans, Not Machines, Now Answering Phones at Webkinz Consumer Support

Wooh Hooh! That is Wonderful news! You go Ganz!
lollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #4
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Yay Ganz you are being really improving latly
maggalina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:48 AM   #5

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Wow! It is about time. I've read so many frustrated threads on this website in regards to Ganz's customer service - and posted a couple of my own. I think this will go a long way in helping people.

Thank you to Ganz for addressing your customer complaints, and kudos to Webkinz Insider FIA for posting this wonderful news.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:51 AM   #6

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Woo hoo! this rocks! thanks for the front page story FIA
I guess they got tired of the number 0.
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
ishing for chocolate
Gifted

legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!legogrl is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

i just called them this morning, my first time ever, and didn't know that it was a new thing to talk to a live person. I feel very lucky to not have to go through the headaches of the past!

I had an issue with a tag not having a feature code on it
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...caring-499049/
and they took care of the problem right away! Definitely a positive experience!
legogrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:10 AM   #8
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

YYYAAAYYY! Ganz finally realized that when we call, we actually need help.
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:20 AM   #9
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

nice jog ganz!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:21 AM   #10
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It is so wonderful! I am usually already pretty frustrated when I have to call GANZ because that usually means that I have some kind of problem with WW, and you really do not want to hear a recorded message when you are already frustrated. (It usually makes me feel more annoyed!)

I am also very impressed that GANZ now offers assistance in several different languages. WW is now very popular all over the world and it is nice to know that they are trying to help those whose first language is not English. My only question is how come they only offer European languages? WW offers Asian account, so why not have some supports in some Asian languages like Japanese and Chinese? Well, maybe someday. For now I am just happy that we can talk to real people, not a machine.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: