Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default New Valentine's Day Challenge in Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

New Valentine's Day Challenge in Webkinz World!

The Valentine's Challenge in Webkinz World has begun in all time zones and Webkinz Insider members have until February 28th to complete their tasks to win several prizes, including a Lovely Garden Mosaic!

Click the image to open in full size.
In one of their more positive and savvy moves during recent weeks, the creative department at Ganz, has personalized the new Valentine's Day Challenge so that it features YOUR pet!

Here you see pets from two of my accounts, Faerytails, the Gypsy Vanner, and Pepper, the Alley Cat, as they appear in the room Challenge Icons! As you complete the goals that are required to receive various prizes, your pet's name will appear in some of the challenges required, beginning with the first stage!

It is both heartwarming and fun to see your own pet's name throughout this Valentine's Day Challenge!
Click the image to open in full size.

Also in a noteworthy and popular move, the Valentine's Day Challenge can be completed by ALL Webkinz World account holders, and not just those with Deluxe memberships .. unlike the current Winterfest Challenge! The latter features a game that can be completed only by Deluxe Advantage account holders.
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great
stephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be greatstephsmom98 dares to be great

Default Re: New Valentine's Day Challenge in Webkinz World!

Yes, it's great. DD saw it on her Asian accounts a day back. It is the coolest thing
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #3

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

I am so angry with Webkinz, they made this months Deluxe item unkinzpostable. I have 4 accounts that are Deluxe just so I can send those items to my main account. If this is how they are going to keep it there will be no reason for me to have more than 1 Deluxe account.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I thought it was very cute to see the pets on the side. I was surprised when Goldie popped up there and tried switching pets and it worked. It's a cute addition to the challenge.

This challenge is super simple so no one should have a problem doing it. Take 10 minutes and your done. Especially since you can ask the hosts for the 3 required items. Didn't have to wait on anyone else to send anything back or log into extra accounts.

The final prize is kinzpostable too. Since it's quick I'll do a few extra accounts and send it to my main to have extra fountains to decorate with.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
Unregistered

I wonder if the new item is also not tradeable. Ugh I hope not.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #6

Becky71W knows the way
Becky71W knows the way

On part 1 of the challenge it says to buy 3 items from the Kinzstyle Shop but I only had to buy one.
Becky71W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #7
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

What am I doing wrong ?? I play the solitare game and I am not getting credits for it. What do I have to do?? Please help me. Thats all I have left
luvey53 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by luvey53
What am I doing wrong ?? I play the solitare game and I am not getting credits for it. What do I have to do?? Please help me. Thats all I have left
There is more than 1 solitaire game. You need to play "Stack'em Up Solitaire"
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #9

Cloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talentCloud has lots of talent

That was a quick challenge! Less than 30 minutes and I'm just waiting on my last valentine's day card!
Cloud is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #10
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

This is so cool! The new features are so creative. And, I am VERY happy that it isn't Deluxe-only.
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: