Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 05:07 AM   #71
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

Thanks for the reminder FIA!!!

Great info.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #72
AbbyFlower7
Webkinz :)

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

that's nice, although i do not have a netbook, i wish WW would work on my itouch !!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #73
people43 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help!
people43 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 06:11 PM   #74
Ultimos

Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!Omnitrix is headed for the top!

My screen is cut off, but I'm not using a Netbook, only an average-sized laptop with Internet Explorer. Is there a way to fix this?
Omnitrix is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #75
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

cool for those who have net books

Dachshund122601
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:36 PM   #76
BumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to behold

I have been using this link above ever since it came out. I have had a netbook for over 4 years. As of yesterdays updates to webkinz world. This link is not working for me. Can anyone please help me. Is there an newer link that I just couldn't find on Webkinz Insider. I looked all over. I cleared out my clinches and cookies. I downloaded the newest adobe flash. I usually use chrome, but I also tried it on Firefox and Safari. The link just shows the background but no sign in. I also can't really switch my revolution on this newer netbook. So that is out of the question. I really hope someone can help me. I have been playing on my Ipad but you can't open the dock up or design rooms for it crashes the browser. Please help. I am one frustrated webkinz addict.

I have been using this link above ever since it came out. I have had a netbook for over 4 years. As of yesterdays updates to webkinz world. This link is not working for me. Can anyone please help me. Is there an newer link that I just couldn't find on Webkinz Insider. I looked all over. I cleared out my clinches and cookies. I downloaded the newest adobe flash. I usually use chrome, but I also tried it on Firefox and Safari. The link just shows the background but no sign in. I also can't really switch my revolution on this newer netbook. So that is out of the question. I really hope someone can help me. I have been playing on my Ipad but you can't open the dock up or design rooms for it crashes the browser. Please help. I am one frustrated webkinz addict.

I also forgot to say when I was able to get on the link yesterday for 5 minutes I no longer have the scroll up and down at the side of webkinz. So i can't see my dock? I was fine until yesterdays updates. Please Help!

Last edited by BumbleRules; 04-25-2013 at 02:36 PM..
BumbleRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 PM   #77
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

I am having the exact same problem since the last update. The link does not work and I cannot get a scroll bar for the right side of my screen. I have tried firefox and safari with no luck. I cannot get to my actions.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:01 PM   #78
BumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to beholdBumbleRules is a splendid one to behold

I am sorry you are having the same issue. I am glad I am not the only one but I am sorry it's happening to you also. I keep trying everything, but it's not working. I did finally email Ganz so I hope they email back with some advice. If they ever email me back I will pass the word alone to you also. I am so frustrated bc I don't have a regular computer or laptop. I do have an Ipad which I can get on to do the daily activities, but I can't open my doc or decorate rooms. So I am really sad about that and some of the games I can't play either. Thanks for responding back.
BumbleRules is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:46 PM   #79
Lil Kinz
bluesquirel is an unknown quantity at this point

PLEASE HELP once i go to the site it just has the webkinz background what am i suposed to do?

how do i use the link
bluesquirel is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:34 AM   #80
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heaven
nancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heavennancygurl is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by bluesquirel
PLEASE HELP once i go to the site it just has the webkinz background what am i suposed to do?

how do i use the link
Try cleaning your cache, and possibly changing browsers. If you Notice thisthread was made back in 2010, so 1 the link stopped working thanks to an update and 2 I know at least with my netbook, webkinz barely can run on there.
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kupo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: