Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

If you use safari you don't need to type in that other webkinz address. Just go to webkinz.com Safari automatically uses a scroll bar.

You don't need to type in any special address. Just use webkinz.com But you need to use Safari. Other people say Google Chrome too. But I use Safari sometimes and I know that it has a scroll bar in it.

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
Does it work on Safari?
You may need to download that unity web player to get hamsters to work in Firefox. If you were using IE when WW first came out with that requirement for the unity web player then it probably is not downloaded in Firefox.

View Post Originally Posted by dogkat13
If you do use internet explorer you have to press f11 but you still can't see the dock.

Also I have to use internet explorer in order to play mazin' hamsters. You cant see the bottom of the screen but it still works. I've tried playing mazin' hamsters with safari but it won't let me click on play.
Windows 7 is a little weird. The screen resolution is waaaaaayyyy different than vista and xp. My mom has 7 and the WW screen is really different even when I change the resolution. I always use 1024 by 768 resolution. But for some reason on 7 it doesn't look the same. Try using Safari. It gives a scroll bar. You do not need to use any different address. Webkinz.com works just fine. Safari automatically gives you a scroll bar.

View Post Originally Posted by WolfQuestKinz
Same with me!!! I tried on Google Chrome and it did not work...

oh and by the way my computer always opens webkinz as a window but will not let me maximize it. is there any trick to that?? i changed the resolution but it didn't work. I have windows 7. thanks

Last edited by kandeekane; 12-30-2010 at 11:28 PM..
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2010, 09:08 AM   #42
swhirl

Swhirl is an unknown quantity at this point

if you hit the F11 button you can see enough of the screen to navigate webkinz world on your netbook, no matter which browser you are using.
Swhirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:59 AM   #43
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

Click the image to open in full size.
Over the past week we have seen a sharp increase in the number of posts in our forum asking for help logging on to Webkinz World with a Netbook. As those of you who have used a Netbook know, these cute computers have smaller-than-average screens and portions of the Webkinz World window get "cut off", making it difficult to play. Thankfully, there is a simple solution that doesn't require messing with any of the Netbook's display settings.

The next time you log on to Webkinz World, instead of going to www.webkinz.com and clicking on the "Log On" button, go directly to
Welcome to Webkinz . This will open up Webkinz World in a larger window that has a scroll bar on one side. This gives you access to your Dock, your KinzPhone, and will allow you to play with your Webkinz just like you were using a "big" computer.

UPDATE: This trick will NOT work if you are using Internet Explorer on your system. This method has been confirmed to work on FireFox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
i use a notebook and my fix is to grab the very top (grey area) with cursor and push up and release. Like when i am playing a WNZ click contest, i resize the screen manually using the cursor. when the cursor changes to the double arrow i can bring in the sides or bring up the bottom to make smaller. so grab the top of the screen with the cursor and see what happens. explore. explore
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:57 PM   #44

SherriDillon is on a distinguished road

Thank you!You my problem!
SherriDillon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:17 PM   #45

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

You guys don't need to do all of this crazy stuff. You don't need to use a different address. If you just use Safari (some say Google Chrome too) then you just log into WW like normal and it automatically gives you a scroll bar. Very simple. Everyone is making it more complicated than it really is.

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i use a notebook and my fix is to grab the very top (grey area) with cursor and push up and release. Like when i am playing a WNZ click contest, i resize the screen manually using the cursor. when the cursor changes to the double arrow i can bring in the sides or bring up the bottom to make smaller. so grab the top of the screen with the cursor and see what happens. explore. explore
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:46 PM   #46
wildchild07961 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

Hi everyone i hope this will help i have a notebook computer as well and i do not have all the things they say we need to make it work i get accsess to all my games and other things by hitting the tab button i hope this helps.

Last edited by FIA; 12-31-2010 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: red and blue ink are reserved for staff
wildchild07961 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:37 PM   #47
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
You guys don't need to do all of this crazy stuff. You don't need to use a different address. If you just use Safari (some say Google Chrome too) then you just log into WW like normal and it automatically gives you a scroll bar. Very simple. Everyone is making it more complicated than it really is.
you are not supposed to need a scroll bar if the WW screen is loaded correctly.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Lightbulb Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

actually it can work for your internet explorer
All you have to do is just Copy and paste the url for the webkinz playing part, and paste it in internet explorer or any other network. I do this alot when it is too small. Hope this helped!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #49
Yipes bunnies

View Post Originally Posted by wildchild07961
Hi everyone i hope this will help i have a notebook computer as well and i do not have all the things they say we need to make it work i get accsess to all my games and other things by hitting the tab button i hope this helps.
i will have to try your tip. exactly when do you hit the tab? ? ?
Old 01-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #50

nickywb is on a distinguished road

I tried safari, but I got a message about a missing plug-in. Anybody?
nickywb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kupo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: