Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 04:29 PM   #31
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

That's the way I've always done it since we got a new wide-screen moniter. We have just the regular IE. I use the "mci2..." URL and then press F11 to see the whole screen.

Last edited by animalover48; 12-30-2010 at 04:31 PM..
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #32
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Thanks for the help! Now when I go to my Uncle's I can play WW on his netbook instead of using my Mom's laptop. xp
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:05 PM   #33
Star Wars Fan<3
Webkinz :)

nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond
nancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyondnancygurl goes above and beyond

if only i new that several months ago....oh well. now its confirmd tat its da best way
nancygurl is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:29 PM   #34
johnsonbuckrun

kinzvillerocker is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!
I have one of those little guys, and I have that problem.
(I also have a full laptop, which i mainly use, but I sometimes use the netbook.[Mainly for word processing, it came with Microsoft Word 2010 STARTER EDITION {which is free with most netbooks}])
kinzvillerocker is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:32 PM   #35
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

The laptop in the picture is the same as mine. :]
Too bad I use Internet Explorer.

Someone told me a while ago about wallysweb.com/webkinz.html
It works for me, because it gives a scroll bar, but it can't always connect to the server and is sometimes slow.
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:47 PM   #36
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the info.Everyone have a great day and god bless,
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #37

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: How to See Entire Webkinz World Screen Using a Netbook

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
All it did for me is to move everything to the far left of the screen and cut the bottom off. No scroll bar.
Same with me!!! I tried on Google Chrome and it did not work...

oh and by the way my computer always opens webkinz as a window but will not let me maximize it. is there any trick to that?? i changed the resolution but it didn't work. I have windows 7. thanks

Last edited by WolfQuestKinz; 12-30-2010 at 06:07 PM..
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:11 PM   #38
Lil Kinz
Cogeco8 is on a distinguished road

I have 4 netbooks and found that Firefox kept crashing the flash. I have had no issues with Google Chrome.
Cogeco8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:19 PM   #39
32icey

pop55 is on a distinguished road

it also works on opera
pop55 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #40
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i use a notebook with Win7 and IE and firefox. and everything is displayed correctly. the only thing is with firefox somethimes the bottom of the screen with the phone, change pets is cut off. i fix that by grabbing the top of the screen with my cursor and push up and it pops back correctly. good luck
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kupo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: