Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How to Get Something "Unstuck" in Webkinz World.

I am just wondering why such a point is made that it's an 866 number. 866 is still a toll free area code.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I am just wondering why such a point is made that it's an 866 number. 866 is still a toll free area code.
Because people miss the 866 part and usually call 888 and come back and ask why the number didn't work!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:49 PM   #13

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I just tried the garden stone path theory.. and it didn't unstick my flower vase. All it did was say this item can only be placed in outside rooms or tree top rooms... guess I am off to call Ganz!!
birdiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #14
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks FIA and Justin! but I just have to add something:

While this will not unstick items from the floor, or the May Caring Valley tree, it's good for all members to know that we have great guides to unstick items.

From a table (they appear to float or be on the floor, but were on a table before they got stuck): http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post10176848

Vehicles stuck in a doorway:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...8/#post6841611

It's always best to do things yourself. No waiting time. And no duplicate items sent "en masse" to your dock.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
Lil Kinz
kinzrus is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanted to say that I used the 866 number as a toll free number. My phone card said it was toll free and then I called Ganz on my land line that does not have long distance service on it. It really helped me to know this. I almost didn't call when my Caring Valley tree was not awarded to me because of this note on your site. Hope it helps.
kinzrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

I've used the online Ganz "item stuck" form a couple of times. You don't have to worry about using your very first pet's secret code. If you have multiple pets, you can use any of their secret codes including estore pets.
retbqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:16 PM   #17
tamagotchipet95

unltdhamsterluv is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: How to Get Something "Unstuck" in Webkinz World.

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I have lots of stuck stuff! Thanks!
That will help alot to my friend (poochie1065) she has a collie and her collie plant got stuck in the ground so i will have to tell her that!!! Thanks !!!!!!! lol

[QUOTE=unltdhamsterluv;14521986]That will help alot to my friend (poochie1065) she has a collie and her collie plant got stuck in the ground so i will have to tell her that!!! Thanks !!!!!!! lol[/QUOTE/ And i would like to report a glitch for the quick draws or webkinz, you click on them and the picture for it dims a little bit (like if you were doing a quick draw just with out the quick draw) and it just sits there! but luckly you can still click on things to do! and there is one other glitch, today (1 at the 4oclock hour the jelybeen challenge is messed up to, you click on it and it shows the screen jellybeen challenge and it sticks there! but luckly anough there was a banner for the kinz post so i was able to click out of the situation!!! but serious! what is up with webkinz now and days?? this should help! (the brick wall is the webkinz makers!) LOL

Last edited by unltdhamsterluv; 05-18-2009 at 03:16 PM..
unltdhamsterluv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:34 PM   #18

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

ya i still have one of my lamps stuck so i guess i'm gonna have to fill out that form.
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #19

butterflygirl is on a distinguished road

I just told ganz about two of my stuck items. When you fill out the form to tell ganz what items are stuck arey you able to say two items at once or do you have to fill out the form twice?
butterflygirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #20
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi Butterflygirl!

I had to fill out a form for each item when I had two items stuck ..... but the good news is that they were very quick fixing it!!!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
applesauce

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: