Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 06:28 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

josie2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How do I find and use my new Kinectimals Pet Buddy?

Thank you, I was confused on the pet buddy. Appreciate you explaining it to me. Josie2
josie2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #32
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

That is so funny! I looked everywhere for it!!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:32 PM   #33
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Woah, I didn't know that's what they were.
I thought it was just a plushie!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:27 PM   #34
HalfPrincess06

GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!GHRS is headed for the top!

I think the panda is the only pet buddy, I got one but unfortunately, not on my main account.
GHRS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:19 PM   #35
ebkinz! noodlelover5

cats3dogs2 will become famous soon enough

I haven't gotten one of those.
cats3dogs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:03 PM   #36

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Woah, I didn't know that's what they were.
I thought it was just a plushie!
The plushies are just plushies. The Pet buddy is just a floaty not a plushie item.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #37
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Thank you for the help!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:23 AM   #38

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Got my pet buddy this morning. So cute! I got the panda...are there any other buddies available? Thanks Webkinz Insider...you always keep me up to date in Webkinz World!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #39
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Got my pet buddy this morning. So cute! I got the panda...are there any other buddies available? Thanks Webkinz Insider...you always keep me up to date in Webkinz World!
nope, just the panda, the rest are plushies
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:27 PM   #40
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I'm not sure if this has been asked and answered yet, but can you win more than one panda buddy? and if so, Do both show in your buddies (i.e. can you assign extras to other pets on the same account)?
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: