Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Default Re: How do I find and use my new Kinectimals Pet Buddy?

Thank You! This was very helpful.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 06:32 PM   #22

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=cbjhockey;25325593]A new front page story has been added:

How do I find and use my new Kinectimals Pet Buddy?

I'd be happy to get instruction on how to find the ad itself!!! I've been clicking around on WebkinzNewz for 2 days, and haven't seen a single one. I'm live in the US and I cleared my cache and everything, and have even used two different browsers (Safari and Firefox), but still nothing.

Are the ads that rare? Is anyone else having trouble? Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Any help is appreciated!

ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:46 PM   #23
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

[QUOTE=ladycayte;25329826]
View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
A new front page story has been added:

How do I find and use my new Kinectimals Pet Buddy?

I'd be happy to get instruction on how to find the ad itself!!! I've been clicking around on WebkinzNewz for 2 days, and haven't seen a single one. I'm live in the US and I cleared my cache and everything, and have even used two different browsers (Safari and Firefox), but still nothing.

Are the ads that rare? Is anyone else having trouble? Does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Any help is appreciated!

here is a direct link

kinectimals-video | WKN: Webkinz Newz

also i have not seen them at all on webkinz newz but i have seen them quite a bit on the webkinz world site after logging in
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 PM   #24
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the info, WI! I had no clue. I thought they would be more virtual plushies for our rooms. When I first clicked on this thread and saw the pic, it looked liked the little guy was placed on the bed. I've always wished we could place the little plushies on a bed.

Click the image to open in full size.
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:04 PM   #25

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

I'm sad that they don't let us earn prizes in Canada.
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #26
*crash*

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
Yea... :/ I understand its the advertiser's choice, but IMO why have the promotion for US only when you sell the product world-wide? Very pointless IMO.
TheIcedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #27

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=therealmtbmd;25329960]
View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

THANK YOU!!!

View Post Originally Posted by jennymang
Hopefully people will be trading their extras to people who can't play... or maybe Webkinz Insider will give out the extras that people send in.

Last edited by ladycayte; 11-18-2011 at 08:55 PM..
ladycayte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #28
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much for the guide! I got one today!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #29

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by jazmyn501
This 'floating pet buddy' thing seems to work ONLY if you're lucky enough to be awarded the small panda. Or, at least, it seems NOT to work with either the white tiger or the black bear. I have both of those on both of my accounts and they appear as plushies-only in my dock. They'll transfer to a room and sit on the floor or a table like regular plushies, but they do not come up as 'buddy icon' to click on like the Zums do.
Yes, the plushies and the Pet Buddies are different things. If you win a Plushy it will have a picture of the sitting plush toy and say Plushy at the end of the name. Only the Pet Buddy attaches to your pet and only the Pet Buddy can be found in the Pet Buddies Menu.

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
so just to make it clear we can only win one pet buddy? and that is the panda bear?
Yes, it does appear that Isla the Panda is the only Pet Buddy being awarded.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:38 AM   #30

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

still waiting to get a panda pet buddy on my main account
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: