Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #11
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: How do I find and use my new Kinectimals Pet Buddy?

I hope I can get my hands on one of those pet buddy ones. Although, considering that they're land animals, I'd have thought that Ganz would've had them trotting behind the pets rather than floating around.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2011, 10:18 AM   #12
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw i wish i could get one...
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #13

Princess Pony is a jewel in the roughPrincess Pony is a jewel in the rough

This is very helpful! Thank you!I don't have a pet buddy yet, but I hope to get one very soon!
Princess Pony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 12:02 PM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thank you for the fantastic tutorial.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

That is so cool!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #16

aimeesrose has disabled reputation

Thank you, I won on today and had know idea what to do with it.
aimeesrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #17

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
so there are the two paintings as prizes, and then 5 animals (polar bear, black bear, brown bear, panda bear, and white tiger) i know the panda bear is a buddy and can float around you. my question is are the other four plushies (that can go in your room) or buddies? (like the panda bear and float around you
The polar bear, black bear, white tiger, and brown bear plushies are room items. They are not the same as a Pet Buddy (which is what attaches to and floats behind your webkinz).

View Post Originally Posted by josie2
I have two pet buddies but when I put them into my pets room and then click on the pet buddy icon nothing shows up - I followed WI instructions but have nothing in the pet buddy icon. HELP. Josie2
Plushies are room items. They are not Pet Buddies. You can not put a Pet Buddy in your room, it will not be in your dock, it will only be found on the Pet Buddies Menu.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:20 PM   #18
Lil Kinz
jazmyn501 is an unknown quantity at this point

This 'floating pet buddy' thing seems to work ONLY if you're lucky enough to be awarded the small panda. Or, at least, it seems NOT to work with either the white tiger or the black bear. I have both of those on both of my accounts and they appear as plushies-only in my dock. They'll transfer to a room and sit on the floor or a table like regular plushies, but they do not come up as 'buddy icon' to click on like the Zums do.
jazmyn501 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:25 PM   #19
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
The polar bear, black bear, white tiger, and brown bear plushies are room items. They are not the same as a Pet Buddy (which is what attaches to and floats behind your webkinz).

Plushies are room items. They are not Pet Buddies. You can not put a Pet Buddy in your room, it will not be in your dock, it will only be found on the Pet Buddies Menu.
ok thanks, i was awarded the panda bear and i knew that one was a pet buddy, but i wasn't sure if the other four were pet buddies or just plushies. so just to make it clear we can only win one pet buddy? and that is the panda bear?

View Post Originally Posted by jazmyn501
This 'floating pet buddy' thing seems to work ONLY if you're lucky enough to be awarded the small panda. Or, at least, it seems NOT to work with either the white tiger or the black bear. I have both of those on both of my accounts and they appear as plushies-only in my dock. They'll transfer to a room and sit on the floor or a table like regular plushies, but they do not come up as 'buddy icon' to click on like the Zums do.
yes, as i can tell only the panda bear is a pet buddy and works like a zum
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #20

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i hope to get that panda buddy soon.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: