Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
mayday is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Hot off the press! Clothes for you!

I too have heard about clothes for webkinz with a code. The outfits are for the plush webkinz and the code puts the same outfit in your dock for your webkinz world webkinz. For young children this is a great idea. Little kids like to dress their pets.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2007, 07:12 PM   #22
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Talking Re: Hot off the press! Clothes for you!

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSM
Do you think they'll have a woman's size 6? LOL
I am hoping that the XL child's size will be a perfect fit!!
princesstiara is offline Female
Old 06-24-2007, 07:13 PM   #23
llandersen
Gifted

llandersen is on a distinguished road

That sounds fun!!!
Old 06-24-2007, 07:24 PM   #24
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I agree that if it's a t-shirt, of course I'd buy my daughter one, not me lol. I'm 22, so i really doubt they would make one for me, but I probally wouldn't wear it anyways. I would of course buy one for her, as long as it's like under 20 dollars... we could just buy a webkinz if it's more than that ! lol....
Old 06-24-2007, 07:25 PM   #25
Snowchic798
Gift Guru
Snowchic798 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
Has anyone else heard about this? My BFF owner of the local Learning express (I pay her rent every month with my puchases haha! ) Told me about the newest thing she heard about via her WW rep. Clothes you can buy for kids that come with a code that gives you the same outfit for your webkinz! Wow! Stores aren't allowed to purchase them yet, they're coming out for Christmas she thinks. I hope they go through with this, It sounds very exciting! Would you buy Webkinz clothes if they had them?
What does VIA mean? and I was just talking to my local store that carry's webkinz today, when they come out with the clothes, they are also going to be coming out with furniture! Chairs, bead spreads, pillows, all that great stuff! Can't Wait!

--Snowchic798
Old 06-24-2007, 07:29 PM   #26
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

I wouldn't. But it's a cool idea for little kids.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:34 PM   #27
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
Has anyone else heard about this? My BFF owner of the local Learning express (I pay her rent every month with my puchases haha! ) Told me about the newest thing she heard about via her WW rep. Clothes you can buy for kids that come with a code that gives you the same outfit for your webkinz! Wow! Stores aren't allowed to purchase them yet, they're coming out for Christmas she thinks. I hope they go through with this, It sounds very exciting! Would you buy Webkinz clothes if they had them?
It sounds neat, maybe on younger kids though, I don't think mom would buy me any because she thinks they can get overboard with this stuff.... I agree with that. But anyway my brother might wear them, if he's allowed to buy some that is.
Old 06-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #28
horsecrazymmm
Gifted

horsecrazymmm is on a distinguished road

I made clothes for my Webkinz out of my mom's old clothes & they are ahdorable!!!!! (& free!!!)
Old 06-24-2007, 07:49 PM   #29
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

oh, yes! What a wonderful idea!

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
It sounds neat, maybe on younger kids though, I don't think mom would buy me any because she thinks they can get overboard with this stuff.... I agree with that. But anyway my brother might wear them, if he's allowed to buy some that is.

my mom is the same way! Whenever I see a webkinzI don't alreayd have, I must buy it. But my mom just pulls me away, bye bye webkinz, bye bye.

Last edited by fatcatpix; 06-24-2007 at 07:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-24-2007, 07:51 PM   #30
Dogsrule106
Webkinz :)

Casey (Dogsrule106) is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely and without a doubt. I am kinda one of those creepy cat ladies. Lol, only with Webkinz!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: