Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 05:39 PM   #321
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: HOP ads back?

That is so cool.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 06:48 PM   #322
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: HOP ads back?

I noticed them today when I got home from school & went in WW.
I got 3 prizes - 1 for each of our family's 3 accts. I'll play it til they disappear.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #323
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

yeah, pretty strange huh? Guess they can never keep a promise! But its a chance for people who missed it to get it quickly!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #324
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Ah okay, so then they are probably extending the ads for us Canadians because of how late they gave us access to them. Way cool to see them do something fair for once.

Here's the link, I will keep posting it everytime I get a chance if it's still working: Ad

On that note, has anyone managed to get an official explanation from Ganz as to why the ads are not open to everyone? They are only virtual items for crying out loud, please let everyone have them!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #325
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yep, they are still here!
Check out Dawnscott1's thread for all the links to the ads. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ld-but-689392/
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:54 PM   #326

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

i got my hop ad in WW today and got prizes on all accounts
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #327
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

OK, I clicked on my thread, HOP ads back?, and it brought me to here.

OK, I see what happened, my thread got thrown in with this one,
HOP ads availiable to Canadians too

That's weird

Last edited by Packerdan; 04-07-2011 at 10:21 AM..
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #328
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Okay, tried the Hop ad again today, it's still working but I did notice that 3 out of 5 of the accounts I am helping with got the chicks. I'm wondering if they tweeked it seeing as that's everyone's favourite?

Let's keep the link going in both threads: Ad

Kind of related if you think about it, we have alot of extras but a quick question.

I'm not sure how it works on WW in regard to accounts interacting with other accounts from different countries. Can someone on a Canadian account trade thier Hop goodies (exception of the bunny of course) with someone with a Japan account? I know we can trade with Americans because that's how I got the kids the purple Hop eggs. But I have no idea if accounts around the world can trade?

I know this is a good question. LOL :0)
Old 04-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #329
RalGash

This is the HOP AD that never ends... it goes on and on my friends. Some people started playing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue playing it forever just because. This is the HOP AD that never ends....

My goal now is to be able to fill an entire room with jellybeans and another with yellow chicks. Maybe lots of cute easter scenes etc.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:12 PM   #330

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

hello everyone i'm here again

i can't get to the bunny anymore is it finished

Last edited by bubble38gum; 04-16-2011 at 12:12 PM..
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: