Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #311
Lil Kinz
SakuraAizawa is on a distinguished road

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

i just got back on2 ww a few days ago waz verrrry surprisd by the HOP stuff, but its cute
SakuraAizawa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 07:15 PM   #312
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by Nangy
The Ad doesn't seem to be working today At least for me. It just tries to load for what feels like an eternity and then never does actually load
on post #308 I have resolve the problem because I have the same that you a few days ago
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:55 AM   #313
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!Icicle20 is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Finally! xD
Now I can reactivate my accounts.
Icicle20 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:11 PM   #314
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

OMG I got mine!! So excited!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #315
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I thought the Hop ads were suposed to be over on April 3? They are still working!

I origionally thought they were running for us until April 11, is April 3rd the deadline for the American ads?

Here's the link to the ad again, I want to make sure no one misses out: Ad
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #316
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I thought the Hop ads were suposed to be over on April 3? They are still working!

I origionally thought they were running for us until April 11, is April 3rd the deadline for the American ads?

Here's the link to the ad again, I want to make sure no one misses out: Ad
I am so totally shocked ~ I was perusing posts, I clicked the Ad, I entered a new account I created a couple of days ago and voilĂ  a new bunny! I can't thank you enough for posting that link!! I haven't seen a Hop ad on my accounts since April 1st.

THANK YOU!!!
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:34 PM   #317
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, RalGash, but it didn't work for me. I quote, "This ad is not authorized for your location." Oh, well, I was being greedy anyway. I've been getting them on my accounts for all of March anyway.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #318
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Thanks, RalGash, but it didn't work for me. I quote, "This ad is not authorized for your location." Oh, well, I was being greedy anyway. I've been getting them on my accounts for all of March anyway.
You may have clicked the wrong Ad, there are 2 ads one for US and one for Canada when you click on the wrong one that is exactly what it tells you

BTW just signed into WW and guess what, the ads are back on WW
Click the image to open in full size.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Clicking on it brought me to the video and questions again, just did it 3 mins ago
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #319
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default HOP ads back?

Click the image to open in full size.
I found this today, (April 6th) The HOP ads are supposed to be gone, but I'm getting them all over WW. It worked too. Anyone else seeing them? (P.S. I live in the United States)
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #320
Diabetes Awareness

kirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant futurekirsten600 has a brilliant future

Default Re: HOP ads back?

yeah i see them
kirsten600 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: