Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #271
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

View Post Originally Posted by smartie140
Hi
Im in Canada and havent seen any HOP ads EVER!!
Cleared my cache and all that stuff but still nothing,i do get the odd ad that is blank though...wondering if that is the HOP ad?!?!.

Same thing. I also have an ad that keeps coming up that is just a green rectangle with the "W" logo in the center. I'd love to know if anyone else has this too.
Are there any reports of seeing the ad today for other Canadians?

Also, is it a full right-side bar ad, or is it one when it's 3 ads together, like when you go into the Kinzville Academy?
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #272
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

It is a full ad along the right side...however, rather than searching for the ad on your account you can click on the link below and it will take you to the Canadian Video clip...watch it, answer the questions then type your WW User name and password and the prize will be sent to your account....

LINK TO CANADIAN BUNNY AD VIDEO CLIP
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #273
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
It is a full ad along the right side...however, rather than searching for the ad on your account you can click on the link below and it will take you to the Canadian Video clip...watch it, answer the questions then type your WW User name and password and the prize will be sent to your account....

Thank you SO much! I've been out of the webkinz loop for a while, so missed some great stuff - so helpful, my son is thrilled with his bunny "Jelly Bean"
THANK YOU!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:38 PM   #274
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle

Thank you so much! I really wanted one! You made our day!
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:30 PM   #275
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You can only enter the bunny on the account you got it on, if you had a friend in.. idk England for example. You could log onto their account and the code would work and they would have the bunny. But if your friend in england made an account and signed it up as American it would NOT work
?

Um.... the code can only be received on the account that it's going to. That is why I said use a family member for this or even you can use someone you really really trust, I'm paranoid so I would change my password as soon as the bunny showed up in my kinzpost.

Like say for example I am here in Canada, therefore my IP would be in Canada too. So I play the movie and enter my cousins account information and my cousin in the UK gets the bunny.

It doesn't matter what country the account itself was registered in as long as you play the contest from a Canadian or American IP so that your friend/family member in another country can get thier bunny.

I hope you understand now what I said previously.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #276
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
Thank you so much! I really wanted one! You made our day!
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Thank you SO much! I've been out of the webkinz loop for a while, so missed some great stuff - so helpful, my son is thrilled with his bunny "Jelly Bean"
THANK YOU!
You are both welcome. The ad has been posted many times, but easily gets lost in the thread. I have gotten the okay from a moderator and have made a separate thread which has this link in the first post....that way you can use it every day for the remainder of the giveaway!

Here is a link to that thread...and feel free to let any other Canadians know if they are having the same issue of not being able to view the ad in WW!

Link to thread for:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...deo-ad-687491/
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #277
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Yay! I felt so bad for all our Canadian friends who were left out.......Hope everyone gets all the prizes!
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #278
doodlebug1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome to find the link shared here! Thanks so much.
doodlebug1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #279
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you soooooo much for the link ! FroggyDoodle!!! You da best)))))))
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #280
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

For people looking for the bunny - this is the add
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by ljutiq
can you please please give me on of the codes because im from europe and love the bunnies but im not able to watch the video ;( please and thanks
That's against the rules
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: