Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #261
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I just had a thought I want to share. If you have friends and family in the US and Canada could they not do the Hop video for you and enter your account info?

It only seems like you can't access the video if the server recognises that the person accessing it is coming from an IP in anopther country other than US and Canada. However it doesn't matter what country the account is in? I would be interested to know if this would work because I do know there are Canadians and Americans with Asian accounts and what not and the contest works.

I would choose a family member for this if your going to go for it.
It does not matter on the type of account you have. As long as your logging in (IP address) to your account when your in the US/Canada, then it will work.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #262
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Pinkalicioius
how about the rest of the world? they want bunnys to!
No kidding! I'm in Asia and cannot see the HOP ads.
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:26 PM   #263
winx123
Webkinz :)

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Hi
Im in Canada and havent seen any HOP ads EVER!!
Cleared my cache and all that stuff but still nothing,i do get the odd ad that is blank though...wondering if that is the HOP ad?!?!.
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 01:56 AM   #264
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

That's awesome news! I wish everyone would always be included in everything!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:06 AM   #265
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.did mine this am going from newspaper to kinzville map....was fast too
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 07:37 AM   #266
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Are the adds for the berret, chick plush and plate of jelly beans still around? if so can i have a picture?
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:11 AM   #267
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.It is a large ad on the side of newspaper and kinzville map..keep going back and forth till you see it...
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 08:25 AM   #268
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Hmm i saw tons yesterday but today i can't find a single one
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:18 AM   #269

Girlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clownGirlicious is cool as a bunny clown

I love my 4 bunnies! Thanks SOOOO MUCH ganz!!!!!!!
Girlicious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:29 PM   #270

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Hi from Canada. I say the ad but when I clicked to see the trailer to get the free bunny it said that the content was not available to me (like before). anyone else from canada having this problem?

Thanks.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: