Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

It is great news that Canada, our neighbor and friends, will be able to get the bunny and other prizes after that.
To myaaf, you have to log off and log back in to your webkinz account.
The other prizes is a big yellow chic. (my favorite) a shirt and a baret.( Hat)

View Post Originally Posted by myaalf
Hello to all,

I have 2 questions.

First, where do you find the code for the bunny? I saw the ad, answered the questions and then was told I would receive the code for the bunny. That was this morning. I've been checking the email account linked with webkinz and also the messages on my webkinz account. I have not receveived an email, and the bunny is not on my account.

Second, what are all the different prizes that can be won dunring this contest?

Thanks for all your help.
Yeah. your there. You have to log out of your webkinz account and log back in. The other items are a big yellow plushie, a shirt and a pink hat
then a floating egg that goes across your webkinz screen. click and get candy
Congrats. So glad you can participate.
Good luck friends.

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 03-22-2011 at 03:31 PM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #252
myaalf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help, I got the email now!!
myaalf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #253

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the help, I got the email now!!
Your so very welcome.
Have fun!!!!!
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #254
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

I live in Canada and it won't work! I was wondering since I live in Quebec that Ganz might have excluded the province. Usually Ganz excludes the province of Quebec in everything which isn't fair. If anyone lives in Quebec and has the same problem please let me know. Thanks!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:52 PM   #255
Pinkalicioius

how about the rest of the world? they want bunnys to!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #256
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm Canadian and I saw the ads yesterday, but I haven't been able to find a single one today. Anyone else having this problem? Or is anyone from Canada having success finding the ads today? I'm just wondering if it's my computer or there's something else going on. Thanks in advance for your replies!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:14 PM   #257
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
I'm Canadian and I saw the ads yesterday, but I haven't been able to find a single one today. Anyone else having this problem? Or is anyone from Canada having success finding the ads today? I'm just wondering if it's my computer or there's something else going on. Thanks in advance for your replies!
Ad
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #258
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

I just had a thought I want to share. If you have friends and family in the US and Canada could they not do the Hop video for you and enter your account info?

It only seems like you can't access the video if the server recognises that the person accessing it is coming from an IP in anopther country other than US and Canada. However it doesn't matter what country the account is in? I would be interested to know if this would work because I do know there are Canadians and Americans with Asian accounts and what not and the contest works.

I would choose a family member for this if your going to go for it.
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:25 PM   #259
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

YAY!!! I think it should be open to everyone, though.
zxcv0101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 06:36 PM   #260
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Hello to all,

I have 2 questions.

First, where do you find the code for the bunny? I saw the ad, answered the questions and then was told I would receive the code for the bunny. That was this morning. I've been checking the email account linked with webkinz and also the messages on my webkinz account. I have not receveived an email, and the bunny is not on my account.

Second, what are all the different prizes that can be won dunring this contest?

Thanks for all your help.
It is received in kinzpost not your email

View Post Originally Posted by Pinkalicioius
how about the rest of the world? they want bunnys to!

Universal cannot always put the limits out to all the nations

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
I just had a thought I want to share. If you have friends and family in the US and Canada could they not do the Hop video for you and enter your account info?

It only seems like you can't access the video if the server recognises that the person accessing it is coming from an IP in anopther country other than US and Canada. However it doesn't matter what country the account is in? I would be interested to know if this would work because I do know there are Canadians and Americans with Asian accounts and what not and the contest works.

I would choose a family member for this if your going to go for it.
You can only enter the bunny on the account you got it on, if you had a friend in.. idk England for example. You could log onto their account and the code would work and they would have the bunny. But if your friend in england made an account and signed it up as American it would NOT work

View Post Originally Posted by zxcv0101
YAY!!! I think it should be open to everyone, though.

I agree, but sadly universal cannot always make their contests for all nations
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: