Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #231
Lil Kinz
eckho is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Yay! i just got mine and for four of my very young webkinz friends. Thanks for the heads up WI and thank you Universal Studios and GANZ for your very kind and generous consideration.
All is well in WW again!
eckho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2011, 06:40 AM   #232
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I'm happy for all you webbies in Canada - I guess Ganz finally heard the storm of voices OR Universal did

NOW if either one of these companies realizes their products go round the world -not just in North America it would be nice

Guess sometime a squeaky wheel does get fixed - btw WW is overflowing with bunnies
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:23 AM   #233
Lil Kinz
wanttoknow is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Oh, I am so glad to hear that our Canadian friends are able to participate in the HOP promotion. I hesitated to use my bunny because I felt a little selfish for having one when so many others were denied the fun. So, for my fellow Americans, I say, HURRAH, and come on all you friends North of the border, let's all play together as the equals we are! Welcome to the bunny fun. Wanttoknow
wanttoknow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 07:58 AM   #234
天照
Webkinz :)

AMATERAS is on a distinguished road

That's great! Because I have lived in Japan, it cannot get, but congratulations for members could get!
AMATERAS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:01 AM   #235
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

w00t! Me and 2 of my friends here in Canada got the hopping bunny this morning. I play drums in real life so I was very excited. :0)
I'm hoping to get all the Webkinz drums.

I forgot to mention this but I think part of the problem with some contests not being available outside the US is the different laws in other countries regarding lotteries, gaming, prizes etc. Very complicated and hard for me to understand. I don't like that though, it's not fair for other kids.

Last edited by RalGash; 03-22-2011 at 08:01 AM..
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #236
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
did you click on this page where it says the word ad? then you won't even need to turn your ads on at all.....did the video trailer show up? some people in europe have said the video just won't play for them
The video will only work for people who are using a Canadian internet connection. If you live outside of Canada the link will not work. If you notice the actual url it says cnd (which stands for Canada). I really wish there was a way for our worldwide friends to get a bunny but it appears as though it isn't possible.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:31 AM   #237
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

My mom says i can call GANZ now

I got my bunny! I am almost crying with jot! I hope our friends around the world can get one too!

Last edited by labsrock; 03-22-2011 at 09:31 AM..
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:55 AM   #238
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so happy! I just wish people outside of Canada and the U.S. could get one...
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:04 AM   #239
Gifted

Ocean will become famous soon enough

This is just my opinion, but I think that all of the people who do not live in the U.S. and Canada will eventually get a chance to get the bunny too. Didn't the same thing happen with the Alvan and the Chipmunks promotion? After the promotion was over, the outfits were offered in the Kins Style shop. I hope that this is what will happen with the Hop promotion as well and everyone will have a chance to have a bunny.
Ocean is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM   #240
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ocean
This is just my opinion, but I think that all of the people who do not live in the U.S. and Canada will eventually get a chance to get the bunny too. Didn't the same thing happen with the Alvan and the Chipmunks promotion? After the promotion was over, the outfits were offered in the Kins Style shop. I hope that this is what will happen with the Hop promotion as well and everyone will have a chance to have a bunny.

I have 2 suspicions-

It might be sold in the Estore

The might give away free codes at a special showing of HOP
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: