Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #221
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Glad you guys are getting your Bunnies too!!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #222
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

So happy to see that our Canadian friends are finally given the opportunity to enjoy all the prizes and Bunnies just as USA.
I hope it is enough time to collect each of the prizes
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

That's great! Enjoy your bunnies !
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #224

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

I Just Tried A Lin And It says Its Not Available HERE! in TX!
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:23 AM   #225

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzCollecte
I Just Tried A Lin And It says Its Not Available HERE! in TX!
If you mean you tried clicking on the ad link posted by Clara, it apparently has a Canadian url, so it probably wouldn't be available in Texas. See if someone has posted an American one.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:46 AM   #226
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Yeah, must be a link for Canada only.
I just checked it out again, and got my first prize since my Hopping Bunny...
A checkered blue shirt!
So it looks like we'll be able to play once per day (per account) for the other prizes too!
Yay! I can't wait to get a crazy giant plushie chick!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:59 AM   #227
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

this is so awesome im canadian, i nabbed 2 during the glitch, but tonight i nabbed 3 more for other accounts. im exited! my dad also got me a yellow chick earlier
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:04 AM   #228
Lil Kinz
OKOKEO is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

I just adopted the hopping bunny yesterday!
OKOKEO is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:06 AM   #229
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i wonder what caused the change of heart?
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:06 AM   #230
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

That's nice, now how about the rest of the world?
HelyM is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: