Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 08:48 PM   #191
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

how do you know if ganz turned off the ads? because I sent them my ww id and the pet code under customer sev
happy1979 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #192

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Oh, this is great for the Canadians! Congratulations to all who won their special HOP bunny! Perhaps Ganz or whomever will run the promotion to other places like England or Israel? I recall reading some comments of people who are from there, and are unable to win the HOP bunny and prizes. Hmm...

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #193
ow !!! I can fly

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

can someone answer my question please
Old 03-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #194

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
If you are from Canada just follow the link provided by Clara.... I will quote her so you can find it.

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25

Here is the link for those of you who still can't find an ad: HOP BUNNY AD
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:14 PM   #195

Dabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to beholdDabilalou is a splendid one to behold

Thank you Wild_Card an ClaraZ25 for your help :-))))
Dabilalou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #196
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

You turn your ads off....Ganz doesn't do this on their own. Once you turn them off you have to wait 30 days before they can be turned back on, otherwise you have to call Ganz to have them turned back on.

If you go to my pets...which is the page where you can select a pet to play with, on that pets screen you have some tabs at the top of that page....Click on "My Options"....that is the page where you select if you want ads turned off.

View Post Originally Posted by wild_card
If you are from Canada just follow the link provided by Clara.... I will quote her so you can find it.
The Link is actually posted on page 1 of this thread....post #9
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #197
ow !!! I can fly

yes ganz can do it by cusmoer sev. sorry about the spelling
how do you know if your ads are on or off?
please answer
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #198
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Sorry, not allowed.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM   #199
ow !!! I can fly

if you click webkinz,then help,click Customer Support,then account issues,then this I forgot my security question for turning off ads in my account
is that sounds right? but how do you know if it turned off?
Old 03-21-2011, 09:35 PM   #200
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

if you click webkinz,then help,click Customer Support,then account issues,then this I forgot my security question for turning off ads in my account
is that sounds right? but how do you know if it turned off?
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I just got a Hopping Bunny. Even the url for the video has Canada in it: Ad

This is so exciting.
^^^
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: