Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #11
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

That is great news!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

some accts even got the bunny code..YAY
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:38 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Great newz!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:47 AM   #14
Just a big

nittensthekitte will become famous soon enough

When I click on an ad, I am taken to the webkinz newz site, and I keep getting this message:
"Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help."

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I was so excited to hear that it was opened to Canadians, I logged in to try and find the ads...
nittensthekitte is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:50 AM   #15
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Can English people have them?
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
rainbowkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

I've flipping through and haven't seen an ad yet!....are they hard to find?

Every so often I get a blank ad....I wonder if that is suppossed to be the bunny ad?
rainbowkitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Woohoo Ganz!! Way to be on top of things! Perfect ending to a disappointing problem. Go get your bunnies, Canadians!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I just got a Hopping Bunny. Even the url for the video has Canada in it: Ad

This is so exciting.
For those of you who can't find the Ad, try Pat's link!

Last edited by kittycats10; 03-21-2011 at 10:58 AM..
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:01 AM   #18
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

EXUSE ME< BUT CAN ENGLISH PEOPLE GET THEM??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:02 AM   #19
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Every bunny needs somebunny! That's great.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:03 AM   #20
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

Ooh, fantastic! "Hop" to it, all of our Canadian members.

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
Every bunny needs somebunny! That's great.
Hah, I see we're both coming out with the rabbit puns. xD
megan100160 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: