Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 02:57 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Question - Those of us who got extra bunny codes before Ganz changed the email to state that they were tied to the account and had an expiration date...

Can we still gift ours? Or did they reprogram ALL of the codes?
arwynbug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2011, 03:02 PM   #102
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie
EXUSE ME< BUT CAN ENGLISH PEOPLE GET THEM??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will have to log into your account and check. There is no way for someone outside of, I'm assuming England (although in Canada and US we are English also)....at any rate, since we are not in England we cannot tell you...log into your account and if the ads show up and are clickable, the answer is yes, if they don't show up then the answer is no. I'm crossing my fingers for you...but I am doubtful....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:03 PM   #103

DJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guideDJcandy is a golden guide

That's awesome!

I hope all you Canadians do have some HOP-ping fun!
DJcandy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:04 PM   #104

darkblast is on a distinguished road

this is just mean

first usa then canda and us U guys should get it aswell no one get left out!

lol i did when there was the hop glitch i got lucky so ive been having fun for a while with thunder!
darkblast is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #105
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by nici
ok i am so disapointed, i search over an hour and still cant find the ad,
why only usa and canada got the bunny? there are people around the all world who play webkinz, like me
View Post Originally Posted by bunnyberrtie
Not 4 me. it just says "Content not available in your l..."
View Post Originally Posted by Emmakinz97
Congrats Canada! Now please do this for England x3
View Post Originally Posted by apex
not fair they should open it for everyone in the world
I am really sad that they only extended this to include Canada. It is unfortunate and my hope is that they will rethink this once more, very soon, and open it up for everyone!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #106
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GANZ!!!
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:25 PM   #107
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

wow, that's a great newz!!!

So, with the link to the add, I can get the bunny. Now, for the clothes and plush and jellybean prize, this is at the same place or in the webkinz world or in the webkinz newz?

Thanks!!!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:26 PM   #108
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

HOP Advertisement Prizes Now Available to Canadians Too!

Click the image to open in full size.Earlier this morning Ganz released the following statement:

Hey Canada! Are you ready for some HOP-ping fun?

And now our Canadian members here at Webkinz Insider are reporting being able to get the prizes from the HOP movie advertisements! This is fantastic news for many Webkinz players who had previously been excluded from the promotion.
I was hoping Ganz would change its eligibility rules for contests and give-aways. i had the light bulb go on over my head that said : HEY, THESE ARE ALL VIRTUAL ITEMS OF NO MONETARY VALUE." on the internet when there is actual cash to be won, Canada is usually excluded because of the different rate of exhange for money. and for items of value over state lines (e.g. New York) there is the State Tax that comes into it.

WW members foreign and Canadian should call Ganz and stress the point that these items ARE VIRTUAL of no value.

Hope WI members in Canada sees the update and get their bunnies. (((BTW, when the give-away for bunnies started, i think i saw the statement. "Quantities are limited." GOOD LUCK CANADA! ! !
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #109
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Yay!
I'm so glad for them<3
SunnyPup20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:28 PM   #110
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I am so happy Ganz did this for our friends up north, I did not this it was fair to not include those in Canada...congrats to you all...
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, kevinelevin was here!, punny, soa, thanks ganz, thanks universal, urockganz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: