Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOLIDAY NEWS: Menorahs Due to Light Up for Hanukkah

YAAAY! Happy Hanukkah, everyone! I can't wait to get on WW and see all the menorahs light up!

... *just realized she has over 70 pets and each needs to get eight gifts* it's going to be a very expensive holiday season for me...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #12
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Happy Hanukkah.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:38 AM   #13
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Thank you FIA!

Chag Urim Sameach! to our Jewish members
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 10:16 AM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Happy Hannukah to all our friends!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Awesome! I've been considering getting deluze for Christmas. I wonder if everyone will get a hampster if I get the multiple account deluxe.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:59 PM   #16

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Happy Hanukkah, Kinz-friends!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

Happy Hannukah to those who are celebrating the festival of lights !!
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #18
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Happy Hanukkah everyone! I'm so glad they continue to put menorahs in the Wshop every year. It just makes me so happy to let my pets celebrate the same holiday as me. Of course, I buy all the Christmas trees too, but you know
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:33 PM   #19

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome I have bought all of the menorahs and alway love when they are all lit up! Happy Hanukkah to all!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #20
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thank you for the reminder, FIA.

Happy Hanukkah to all!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread