Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #21
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOLIDAY NEWS: Menorahs Due to Light Up for Hanukkah

THANK YOU for reminding us about our webbie's menorahs!

I for one, am just bursting here because in our home, it is MY year (we rotate) to light the shamash and recite the first night's prayer in Hebrew to celebrate the miracle of the oil!! I am even more excited to give the first night's gifts - alarm clocks for each of our kiddos! LOVE those 'gifts with purpose' And I can print their gifts because none of them are on WI
Our oDD is making fried latkes, yDD has her dreidel out for us to play and DS purchased gelt for all with his own $$!!!
Tomorrow afternoon we are chopping down our Christmas tree and decorating it. That I simply am bursting over too!!!

Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to each of you!!

P.S. for GANZ -we need a new Menorah in September next year because Hanukkah is DEC 2. THANK YOU
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #22
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
Happy Hahukkah! I can't wait til sundown to see the first two candles light up
Fia thanks for the information, I can't wait to see them lit!!! Does it only happen at est kinztime? I didn't see it on euro KT?
Coonycoon, trust you to find information that helps everyone. You are the greatest!!! Thanks!
shichi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #23
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Happy Hanukkah To all who celebrate it & thanks for the info FIA this is really exciting that Ganz does this too, have fun & Enjoy !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #24

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

That's pretty cool that the candles light up, I'll have to keep an eye on my menorah. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate it
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #25
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

How cool!! I had wondered if this was the case since it didn't light when my pet 'touched' it. Thanks for another cool feature Ganz.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #26
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

That's awesome GANZ is thinking of everyone like that! I don't celebrate Hanukkah, but I made it so some of my webkinz pets do!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #27

tiggerprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

cool! i celebrate christmas but my pet hersheys is jewish/!

and they make great decorations!

Last edited by tiggerprincess; 12-11-2009 at 01:15 PM..
tiggerprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #28

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I think this year's menorah is beautiful, I can't wait to see it light up tonight! Happy Hanukkah everyone!
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #29
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Thats cool. I got the one from the wshop, I also go the regular silver looking one in a trade a few months ago. I will have to put it up in one of the pet rooms. Thank you WI for the information. Happy Holidays, whenever you celebrate.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:52 PM   #30

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Hooray! Happy Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates it
Love, Jane. is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: