Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default HOLIDAY NEWS: Menorahs Due to Light Up for Hanukkah

A new front page story has been added:

HOLIDAY NEWS: Menorahs Due to Light Up for Hanukkah

Click the image to open in full size.

As many of you know, the holiday of Hanukkah is going to begin at sundown on Friday night (December 11th). Families of Jewish faith all over the world will be lighting Menorahs each night this week in celebration of the eight night long holiday. In Webkinz World, many of our furry friends will be celebrating too.

If you have purchased a Menorah from the wShop and placed it in your room, on Friday night you should notice two of the candles lit with a flickering flame (as shown in the picture above from last year). Each night, another candle will be lit, until the Menorah is full. This is the one and only time of the year these virtual items will be animated. And, for those of you who are wondering why two candles are lit on the first night, the center candle is used to light the other candles and does not represent one of the eight nights.

To all of our members who will be celebrating with their families,
we would like to wish you a Happy Hanukkah.

To learn more about Hanukkah in Webkinz World, please visit the WI Wiki, HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #2
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: HOLIDAY NEWS: Menorahs Due to Light Up for Hanukkah

happy hanukkah to all, even though i dont celebrate it.
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Happy Hanukkah I just LOVE watching the Menorah candles light up Thank you for mentioning this, FIA
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you so much for mentioning this! I don't celebrate Hanakkah, but I am so glad that Ganz offers these items as an option for those who do!

I wish everyone a safe and happy late December, no matter what holiday you are celebrating!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #5
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Thank you, FIA, for the newz.

Happy Holidays to all, be it Hanukkah, Kwanza, Eid or Christmas!!!
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #6
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

Happy Hanukkah! We light the candles at our house but that's all we to celebrate it, beacuse my dad works for the F.O.I. (Friends Of Israel). Any of you know the story behind why on Hanukkah people light the candles?
hank123rocks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #7
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Happy Hahukkah! I can't wait til sundown to see the first two candles light up
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:18 AM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by hank123rocks
Happy Hanukkah! We light the candles at our house but that's all we to celebrate it, beacuse my dad works for the F.O.I. (Friends Of Israel). Any of you know the story behind why on Hanukkah people light the candles?
No I don't...would you share with us?
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:50 AM   #9
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

For more information check out Cows4you's thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-582448/ Click the image to open in full size.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Happy Hanukkah! I am anxious to see the candles light up.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: