Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #21
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

I have the theme but it's not my favorite one! My son is the one that wanted it so I got it all for him, I glad I did now that it's retired!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #22
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

Ohh, I feel so sorry for all the little boys out there. My gs has one room completed (I hope) and was working on a second. He will be disapointed
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #23
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

I am upset that we didn't get notice before it was gone.
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #24
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

For the first time ever, a set of "Curio Shop Only" items is being retired from the Curio Shop. Arte will no longer be selling the furniture from the Hockey Theme in his store. As many of you will remember, the Hockey Theme used to be available in the wShop, but for the past year or so it has only been available in the Curio Shop. Now that Arte is no longer selling this theme, that means it has been retired from Webkinz World.

The items in the retired Hockey Theme are: Goalie Mask Shelf, Helmet Lamp, Hockey Bed, Hockey Chair, Hockey Coffee Table, Hockey Couch, Hockey Desk Chair, Hockey Dining Table, Hockey Flooring, Hockey Locker, Hockey Side Table, Hockey Study Desk, Hockey Table, Hockey Wallpaper, and Scoreboard Television.

Thank you to all of our members with Asian accounts who sent in copies of this article.

Click the image to open in full size.
I am so glad I made a room for my Grandson with this theme He now has something very special Thank you for that update, Justin. Sad to see it go, but glad to have gotten some of that theme
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:43 PM   #25
Lil Kinz

nyislanders39 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww man That was my favorite theme! Now what kind of a room am I suppoused to get for my Islanders webbies??

I'm about to name my cardinal after Brendan Witt and now he won't have a right themed room
nyislanders39 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:50 PM   #26
mew56

mew56 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

YES i have alot of hockey them yay
mew56 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:17 PM   #27
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Well, it was a whim on my part to collect the hocky theme for my son's lil polar bear. The colors stood out nicely against all the ice. My two boys have polar bears who share a room. I went with winter theme for big one and hockey for the little one. Added a small dining room with the hockey wallpaper and flooring in it. Glad I did!

I agree that they ought to make sure they have enough items that appeal to boys AND that are affordable for beginning collectors. Not every mom CAN or WILL take the time some of us maniacs do!

I love Webkinz World in part because with having all boys it is the closest I get to "playing dolls" with my children.
GlynnisI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM   #28
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Drats - I just sold back a ton of it to the Wshop because it wasn't trading
EXOTERIC is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #29
puppiefun

TurtleLuvr is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a few peices, but not much! I really liked the room theme. They should have a complete basketball or soccer room theme!
TurtleLuvr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:05 PM   #30
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Oh my gosh! How lucky! I just finished this theme 3 days ago!
TessaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: