Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

For the first time ever, a set of "Curio Shop Only" items is being retired from the Curio Shop. Arte will no longer be selling the furniture from the Hockey Theme in his store. As many of you will remember, the Hockey Theme used to be available in the wShop, but for the past year or so it has only been available in the Curio Shop. Now that Arte is no longer selling this theme, that means it has been retired from Webkinz World.

The items in the retired Hockey Theme are: Goalie Mask Shelf, Helmet Lamp, Hockey Bed, Hockey Chair, Hockey Coffee Table, Hockey Couch, Hockey Desk Chair, Hockey Dining Table, Hockey Flooring, Hockey Locker, Hockey Side Table, Hockey Study Desk, Hockey Table, Hockey Wallpaper, and Scoreboard Television.

Thank you to all of our members with Asian accounts who sent in copies of this article.

Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 02:52 PM   #2
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Hockey Theme Retires From Curio Shop

I didn't have very much of it... oh well
luckypenny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
has 60
Webkinz :)

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh well. I already had the whole thing. I have a magazine that says so!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #4
stephen629

stephen629 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the whole theme!!!! Go Pittsburgh Pens!!!!!! 2nd post
stephen629 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Well, I never liked that theme, and now I'm kicking myself for not having bought it anyhow! oh well!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #6

diannebee will become famous soon enough

It's on the American accounts too - just saw it about 10 minutes ago.
diannebee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I liked this theme. As much as I like the items that are "pink" it was nice to be able to use another color and not have it look so feminine like so many of my other rooms.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM   #8

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I am said that they are to retire the theme. it was one of the few more boy oriented themes, of course there are many girls (like me) who also enjoyed it. Webkinz needs to do something for the guys.
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

I thank my sister for collecting this theme. I don't think she had all the pieces, but she has most of them.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that it was one of the few more male-oriented themes and a shame they retired it for that reason. Think us Canadians might be a bit biased about it's retirement too.

Also think it's a shame as it was one of the few curio shop themes...Cat, Hockey, Farm...that was in the shop often enough and was inexpensive enough that new collectors just starting were able to get and be on their way to getting hooked...now think most complete themes out of their reach KC wise.
CatCaretaker is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: