Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 08:33 AM   #31
47SDA
Webkinz :)

DeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond reputeDeDona has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: High Scores return to Webkinz world

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You will notice those scores only for today. Those are 'default' scores that are in the system until a High score is acheived. You will also notice the pet is the same in all instances. Wait until tomorrow.
Oh well, maybe tomorrow again? LOL The impossible high scores are still the high scores today (which was tomorrow, yesterday).

DeDona
DeDona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 08:43 AM   #32
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

The high scores are not valid numbers at least in WOW and Wishing Well 2. Yesterday the high numbers for these two game were 20,000 and 19,000 respectfully. It is impossible to get 19l,000 in Wishing Well. The highest you can get is 3 wells in any of the lines. So, if you got all three wells in all three lines you would still only have 5,000 total. I called ganz about it and they said it was a mistake and they are working on it. GEE what a surprize!!!!!

Sorry about that, I meant to say respectively with regards to the amounts.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #33
trishohara is on a distinguished road

In Triple Strike Solitaire highscore list are the first 9 names wk1 - wk9 with scores which seem impossible, imo.
Is it possible to cheat? Or what is that?
trishohara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #34
Unregistered

OMG, it's finaly back! I have always been waiting for this to come back! This is going to be awesome! =D
Old 06-04-2010, 04:58 PM   #35

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

It seems like the high score does not work I beat the high score today for wacky zingo extreme and i got this message: "Sorry, an error occured while playing this game. Your score will not be submitted and you kinzcash will not be awarded."

I hope they fix it soon!
watatatow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #36
Lil Kinz
deebits is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: High Scores return to Webkinz world

Twice I got a high score of of 5100 in Wacky Zingo Extreme and both times I received an error report and that my score will not count. What is going on?
deebits is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #37
Lil Kinz
cynic1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I figured it out. I don't think there will ever be anything other than the default high score. This score will be unattainable. Since the WOW and Wishing Well offer prizes (not just cash), it would be difficult to say who got the highest score. To place a value on an exclusive item (even though it really does have one) when you got all wishing wells would potentially change a winner's decision on what to get (Do I get the one that I want, or the one that has the highest cash value?). The WOW is similar- do you really want to be concerened with a cash value, or just playing the game?

What would make more sense is to have a sign that says something like, "No high score available" or "Unable to process a high score" or simply to not post a high score at all to the game.

Cynic
cynic1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #38
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Has anyone else noticed that the same artic fox is leading most of the game leader boards ?? Been the leader for several days now.

I wonder if it is an account that someone uses a computer to play the games and beats the system to earn tons of kinzcash ?? I have seen people brag about this on ebay. They open an account with 1 pet and load it with tons of kinzcash with a computer. Then they sell the account on ebay.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #39
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: High Scores return to Webkinz world

That is awesome!
:cmunk:
hamstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #40
NancyDfan

NancyDrew will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by deebits
Twice I got a high score of of 5100 in Wacky Zingo Extreme and both times I received an error report and that my score will not count. What is going on?
That's happened to me several times too. It's beyond frustrating when you receive a high score and our not credited for it. So far I am not liking this new high score.
NancyDrew is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: