Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #11
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: High Scores return to Webkinz world

Yay! That's great.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 12:44 PM   #12
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

OMG! I have to check it out! Can't wait to play some this week!!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #13
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

Yeah, I noticed a few of the high scores and thought .

Example: Color Storm - the "high score" is 10,000. From our WI high score board, I've got the high score on the game at 10,644 ... and I'll freely state that (A) it's the only time I've ever topped 10,000 points in Color Storm, and (B) even getting above 6,000 is difficult without some luck. [I can count the number of times I've even topped 9,000 on one hand.]
Irish Blues is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #14
Lil Kinz
Salem's Mom is an unknown quantity at this point

It is interesting to see the high scores, some are so high that it's a bit intimidating.I wonder how does one get 20,000 on the wheel of wow and 19,000 on the wishing well?
Salem's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:19 PM   #15
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
Oh, ok. I saidOH MY really loud when I saw the really high scores!!
My reaction as well...
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #16

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I just played two games in the arcade Wacky Zingoz Extreme. I scored 5092.4 KC 17 and the other 5166.3 KC 16. A screen came up saying there was a system error and my score will not be submitted and my KC not awarded. I would have taken a print shot but I don't know how to display it on this post. It seems like if you hit 5000.0 this will happen. I wrote to Ganz about it, so maybe they will look into it. Just wanted to let everyone know about this in case you play the game and it happens to you.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
You will notice those scores only for today. Those are 'default' scores that are in the system until a High score is acheived. You will also notice the pet is the same in all instances. Wait until tomorrow.
View Post Originally Posted by Irish Blues
Yeah, I noticed a few of the high scores and thought .

Example: Color Storm - the "high score" is 10,000. From our WI high score board, I've got the high score on the game at 10,644 ... and I'll freely state that (A) it's the only time I've ever topped 10,000 points in Color Storm, and (B) even getting above 6,000 is difficult without some luck. [I can count the number of times I've even topped 9,000 on one hand.]
View Post Originally Posted by Salem's Mom
It is interesting to see the high scores, some are so high that it's a bit intimidating.I wonder how does one get 20,000 on the wheel of wow and 19,000 on the wishing well?
These will disappear after tomorrow.
Most of the games are updating after an hour, I have noticed.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #18
Secret Bunny

Linda104 is a jewel in the roughLinda104 is a jewel in the rough

I saw that, and was going to post
Linda104 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:43 PM   #19
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes! I am so excited! I love this feature! And I just got the Overall High score in Picnic!

Thank you GANZ!!!!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #20

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

Cool News!
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: