Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #1
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

Default HELP!!!!!!

well webkinz is down right now and so i went to FAQ and i pushed login and i pushed begin playing and it said you have not succesfully adopted your pet please visit webkinz world later and begin the adoption process again. what does this mean? well i still have my account???? PLEASE HELP!
meredith08 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 03:29 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: HELP!!!!!!

were you trying to adopt a pet at the time?
if not, i wouldn't worry.

if you were, then you will have to see if all is ok when it's back and if not try to adopt again.
if it wont let you, then call Ganz.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

It doesn't mean anything---certainly you still have your account. All it is trying to tell you is that if you were trying to adopt, it didn't go through. You're fine. No problems at all.

bye for now!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
carlythemonkey1

Everyone gets that, don't worry about it .. I think it only applies to you if you were in the middle of adopting a pet when you got booted off.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #5
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, please know that you still have your account. I have received this message as well over time, but my account and all my items, pets, etc, are a-okay.

Take care!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
PinkROX12
Webkinz :)

Ryahkc is on a distinguished road

its just because ww is down------it happened 2 me also
Ryahkc is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
Annabelle027
Gift Guru
Annabelle027 will become famous soon enough

It's ok! This has happened to me a couple times before, and I freaked out. I was so worried that I had lost all of my pets and items. At that point I had about 12 pets. It's just because they're doing matinence now everything will be fine when they are done. Don't worry, be happy.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

thank you! i wasnt adopting a pet though.
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
FunkyMunky100
Gifted

FunkyMunky100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why'd they have to do matienence during balloon dartz time?? That is one of my favorite hourly things to do..

Anyone have any idea when it'll be back up?
Old 10-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #10
Dennibee
Gifted

dennibee is on a distinguished road

i've had it a lot, but my account is fine

don't worry!!!
dennibee is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: