Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #81
blake3249
Webkinz :)

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

I missed this thread on Friday...with all the ghost hunting and tracking Doug...not up on my announcements By the time I read it..sale for Midnight was over SO glad I caught it today in the Curio Shop..and that I have deluxe..YAY!
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #82

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Why would the tv dissapear as well?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #83
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

Several times today there have been halloween items for sale in the curio shop. I even got 2 more spider webs for about 120 each. Perhaps they are going to be continueing to show up for a while there? Here's hoping!

The small spider web is there in the curio shop right now for deluxe members. It is 173.00. Just thought I would let you know. Perhaps we could track still available halloween items here till they stop selling them?

Last edited by kmmhug; 11-02-2009 at 11:27 PM..
kmmhug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:08 AM   #84
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Looks like the Halloween stuff has been removed from the WShop.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #85

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I tried to buy some Halloween stuff from the W-shop but got the message "Some Items in your cart were retired and could not be purchased. You were not charged for those items"

Bummer.
Mamapatrick is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:09 PM   #86

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't sure where to add this comment. I added a room with all my Halloween stuff. I couldn't decide what to name it. Did you notice that there are more name choices for your rooms now, including "haunted house", "holiday room", and many more? Exciting!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #87
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I wasn't sure where to add this comment. I added a room with all my Halloween stuff. I couldn't decide what to name it. Did you notice that there are more name choices for your rooms now, including "haunted house", "holiday room", and many more? Exciting!
Yes I did see that.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #88
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Thanks! I hadn't seen that. I'm off to go rename some rooms...
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #89
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

They are again selling haunted house stuff in the curio shop for deluxe members. Currently they have the small spider web for 158 and the gargoyle desk for 420. Thanks to whoever pointed out that there are now new names available. That is exciting.
kmmhug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #90
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

ARTE IS OVERPRICED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzsaysboo!, dudeness was here (:, offical ghost hunters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: