Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 04:23 PM   #61
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Gone?? I don't think they disappeared, I think they are just sold out. Here is where they all are LOL....courtesy of Cloud One and her quest for Gooseberry Pie storage CJ
ps Thanks again Cloud for posting this awesome picture.

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm scared. Are you?
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 04:39 PM   #62
Unregistered

Post Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Wow. I am sooo glad I got one yesterday! It must have disappeared very soon after because I got it sometime in the late afternoon! I don't celebrate halloween, but I just thought I'd stock up since last year I sold my creepy TV! oh well, I have other retired stuff.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:43 PM   #63
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

The haunted refrigerator was never available on my account in the wshop. I assumed it had disappeared like the haunted gate from last year and didn't return this year
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #64
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Modern TV? Is that the older TV from, like, 2006? The one that has been in the Wshop forever? Oh dear. Well, good riddance! That TV wasn't very nice looking. I'll miss it though.

We are the Offical Ghost Hunters! Happy Halloween!
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 09:08 PM   #65
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i was going to buy the fridge! now i missed it!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:20 PM   #66
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

stocking up on halloween furniture..
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #67
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

ah man, i just came on to get the fridge but i forgot about the time change here. my clock says 11:30 so i figure 12:30 kinztime. when in fact with the time change it is 1:30 kinztime here
wkwcollecter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:37 AM   #68
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

2 more chances to get that refrigerator today 5 and 6pm for deluxe members (5pm is the better deal though)
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:47 AM   #69
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
2 more chances to get that refrigerator today 5 and 6pm for deluxe members (5pm is the better deal though)
Thank Yoo!! I missed last nights with the time change so I hope I can get one this afternoon!!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:28 AM   #70
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

The Toy Purse is also missing.
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzsaysboo!, dudeness was here (:, offical ghost hunters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: