Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

A new front page story has been added:

Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Click the image to open in full size.Halloween is near, and it is almost time for the seasonal Halloween items to be removed from the W-Shop, so, if you have some last-minute holiday shopping to do, now is the time. Unfortunately, if you didn't pick up all of the Haunted Refrigerators that you needed, you may be out of luck. It appears that one item has been removed from the W-Shop a few days early. The descriptions for all of the Halloween seasonal items, including the Haunted Refrigerator, say that they will be "available until Nov. 1."

UPDATE: Thank you to WI member Dash for letting us know that the Haunted Refrigerator will be for sale in the Curio Shop on Friday night (Saturday morning) at Midnight KT for 518 KC. This may be the final chance of the season for players to purchase this item.

It also looks like the Modern TV has disappeared as well. WI will keep you updated on the status of that item.
Click the image to open in full size.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jennie/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-31-2009 at 02:11 PM..
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Haunted Refridgerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Aww.... I need another one!
Hopefully it'll be back!
Most likely not...
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

The Haunted Fridge will be in the USA Curio at midnight KT tonight for 518kc.

I caught them in the European curio thanks to a tip from another WI member about 1/2 hour ago.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
The Haunted Fridge will be in the USA Curio at midnight KT tonight for 518kc.

I caught them in the European curio thanks to a tip from another WI member about 1/2 hour ago.
Fantastic news! Thank you for the info. I'll update the story.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #5
malibufame

Thumbs down Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

uhg! i am so tired of ganz making it harder on us! would it really hurt thier profits to do things easy! this is getting really annoying. they have so many problems and glitches, and almost all the new "improvments" that they've been creating have been things that you have to pay for or buy to use! ex; zummies!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Haunted Refrigerator Disappears from W-Shop Early

Luckily I stocked up earlier this week lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
Jessy262

i think that's a weird glitch
Old 10-30-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

That's strange... of course I didn't buy it
Then again, I really haven't bought any Halloween, just Haunted Organs...
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
Lil Kinz
venice1999 is on a distinguished road

i don't really care about it going because I already have it. Check out my My Page!My username is sunshine1975.
venice1999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #10
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

The graphic for the Spooky Spider Web has changed too!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzsaysboo!, dudeness was here (:, offical ghost hunters

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: