Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 10:49 PM   #71
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Monday January 24, 2011 - no special cards in my VTC1 pack today.
Thanks for letting us know!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #72

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

Did 13 vtc1 - got 1 Curio shop. Did 13 vtc2 - got nothing.
hitink002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 06:27 AM   #73
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Wednesday: Nothing special.

I'm starting to think that GANZ "broke" this again. I opened one VTC1 pack this morning... and in it there were 2 pig cards and 2 Hungry Lil Kinz cards... so it looks like we're back to the problem of duplicates.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 07:51 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thursday, nothing special for Series 1 virtual cards.

I opened 2 packs and received the following deck cards:

Clawfoot Bathtub, Cash Cow, Call a Friend, Wishing Well, YangYin Blossom

Fantasy Bed, Cash Cow, Call a Friend, Wishing Well, YangYin Blossom

Notice that the last 4 cards were the same (this has been the usual outcome lately). If you need these particular deck cards, then now is the time to open some trading card packs!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #75
Wacky Holidays!

I forgot to mention my TC1 prizes today:

1 recipe food (blucocrunch bread)
236 KinzCash

(at least the recipe food didn't repeat!)
Old 01-27-2011, 10:06 PM   #76
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Opened 4 VTC1s... only need 1 Doodlez to get the window... no Doodles in any packs.

When I opened 8 or so packs that I'd had sitting around when this story first appeared, I had all but 1 have a Doodlez and was able to finish an account... I'd been having fantasies about opening 8-10 VTC1 pack on multiple accounts and acquiring multiple windows *sigh*

Is this happening for everyone?

Is it effecting TC1 and TC2 packs?

Thanks for your time!

Peace,
Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:11 AM   #77
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Opened 4 VTC1s... only need 1 Doodlez to get the window... no Doodles in any packs.

When I opened 8 or so packs that I'd had sitting around when this story first appeared, I had all but 1 have a Doodlez and was able to finish an account... I'd been having fantasies about opening 8-10 VTC1 pack on multiple accounts and acquiring multiple windows *sigh*

Is this happening for everyone?

Is it effecting TC1 and TC2 packs?

Thanks for your time!

Peace,
Jenn
It seems like on certain days, certain types of cards prevail. Before opening any virtual packs, check this thread to see if anyone has posted what the main "card of the day" is! I wish you luck.

If you open any more and no one else has posted, then please post what you received. If you don't get your Doodlez, then it is best to only open 1 virtual pack per day because most of the cards just repeat over and over.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #78
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Friday: Nothing special.

Opened 1 VTC1 pack and got: Time To Look Gorgeous, Polar Plunge, Pop Star, Gorilla, Equinox Glimmer.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #79
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It seems like on certain days, certain types of cards prevail. Before opening any virtual packs, check this thread to see if anyone has posted what the main "card of the day" is! I wish you luck.

If you open any more and no one else has posted, then please post what you received. If you don't get your Doodlez, then it is best to only open 1 virtual pack per day because most of the cards just repeat over and over.
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question... this was amazingly helpful
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 02:10 PM   #80
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Friday: Nothing special.

Opened 1 VTC1 pack and got: Time To Look Gorgeous, Polar Plunge, Pop Star, Gorilla, Equinox Glimmer.

Thanks! I just opened a pack because I needed all of those deck cards; but I didn't get the same ones as you; but I did get 3 of the ones that I needed (I usually only get 1 "new" deck card when I open a pack)--so I am happy!

I received: Dogbeard, spin the Wishing Well, Ultimate Experiment Table, Ski Lodge Fireplace, Black and White cat

I'll open another pack later in hopes that I get some of the ones you received!

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: