Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 07:15 AM   #61
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by mayapal
yep 8 cars, opened all the Curio shop stuff

Anyone doing Series 2 today and seeing if w tales of at paw level making a run?
Darn it, I need those Curio Shop Cards and wasn't able to open them on Saturday! I hope the chance comes around again....!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 07:18 AM   #62
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

Same here Likmfurry I was able to finish out the Doodles the other day and that was AWESOME, that Kinzville Sketch window is sweet
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #63
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I've only got 15 pks of VTC1 left and want to make sure each and every one of them goes towards getting me those remaining prizes because I won't be buying any more after this

So as soon as I read here that the Curio cards are making a turn I'll get in there and open those up You're right Dixie, it was nice to push through those Doodlez cards... kind of satisfying, considering all the frustration I had doing them the first time
Old 01-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #64
Gift Guru

BTW nothing special being awarded today. I opened a pack in my pet's room just to check it out and there was no special card in the VTC1 set I opened.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:29 PM   #65
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I'm still getting the same old glitch. I opened 8 packs, all the same.
kinzcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #66
Gift Guru

No special VTC1 cards being given out today either.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #67
Webkinz :)

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Cool! But, LOL, I bought a box and guess what? Not one At Paw Level or Webkinz Doodlez. Weird. However I did get a space shuttle, yay!
midnight245 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:26 AM   #68
Gift Guru

Sunday January 23, 2011- It looks like today they're giving out the Challenge Cards. I opened a pack and got one in my set.

Can anyone else confirm this please? I don't have a lot of VTC1 left and I need what I've got to finish the Curiosities set when they become available again...
Old 01-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #69
parallaxkinz
Banned
PurpleMenace is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info! I'll have to see if I can find some trading card packs now!
PurpleMenace is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:28 AM   #70
Gift Guru

Monday January 24, 2011 - no special cards in my VTC1 pack today.

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: