Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

I have opened 50 virtual packs and have 45 Black Labs.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #52
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

i have multiple black labs as well. Thats strange..?
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:58 PM   #53
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Every pack I opened last night had a Black Lab card. I did get the last Challenge card I needed to unlock the car & 2 Doodlezs cards. Whith all the duplicates I was getting in the regular cards I stopped entering codes. I'll probably try a few more tonight to see how it goes. I still need 5 Doodlez, 3 Curiosity Shop & 6 regular cards to unlock the whole binder.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 05:28 PM   #54

I got all my challenge cards today and the sports car. I still need all the base cards and the curios.
Old 01-14-2011, 01:22 AM   #55

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

If I were all of you, I would go back and look at your completed Series 1 and 2 sets (if completed a long time ago or even partially completed). I went and looked in my books to see what I had left to collect. When I looked at the page to see what prizes I had already earned, it did not show the prizes at all. It instead read click here for your prize. So I did. Now I have duplicates of every item that I had already earned (that's two from series 1 and 5 from series 2).
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 AM   #56
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
If I were all of you, I would go back and look at your completed Series 1 and 2 sets (if completed a long time ago or even partially completed). I went and looked in my books to see what I had left to collect. When I looked at the page to see what prizes I had already earned, it did not show the prizes at all. It instead read click here for your prize. So I did. Now I have duplicates of every item that I had already earned (that's two from series 1 and 5 from series 2).
Nice catch! I think that is from an old Doug the Dog glitch. If you traded Doug a Webkinz Diamond, then all of one of the series of cards reset and if you traded him a Unicorn Horn, then the other series reset (I can't remember which gem reset which series of cards). It is an old glitch that was fixed over a year ago. I bet you haven't looked at your binder in over a year? (I think there may have even been an older glitch that reset the trading card prizes when you got the Crown of Wonder, but I may not be remembering that correctly--maybe the Crown of Wonder glitch had to do with new actions showing up in your recorded series of actions? or your earned actions disappearing?). Either way, they fixed the trading card reset glitches a long time ago; so once you open your prizes again, chances are that it will be the last time you will be able to do that.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #57

Well today, every pack I opened had a curio item! Maybe the Ganz computers really know what we are missing and are giving them to us.

Now off to run to Dollar Tree to get more so I can finish my binder! :p

YUP!! I got some packs at Dollar General, just entered them and got all my curio items (and the Olde Moving Picture Box) IN ONE DAY!! Whooot!

Last edited by tablecat; 01-15-2011 at 01:02 PM..
Old 01-15-2011, 06:54 PM   #58

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

yep 8 cars, opened all the Curio shop stuff

Anyone doing Series 2 today and seeing if w tales of at paw level making a run?
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:28 PM   #59
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I haven't opened any virtual cards today, but for the 3 days before that, all of my deck cards seem to be repeating! I have opened the "harder" levels now and all that is left for me are the deck cards. I think it will take forever for me to finish (if I ever decide to finish).

I have been opening series 4 codes and I am very discouraged because those prizes keep repeating also. They have programmed it so it is near impossible to get any of the Card Collector furniture (unless I get lucky one day!)
. I will not buy another trading card pack ever!! I still have a box of series 4 that I haven't opened and I am seriously thinking about selling it. I haven't been receiving any new prizes (lots of ugly clothes and posters!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #60

I was just missing a few cards and got some packs at Dollar General today and now, my series 1 binder is done! They really are making it fill the sets for us.

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: