Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 09:48 AM   #21
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

THANK SO MUCH MISS SPOTS! I was able to get the sketched window this morning, so thank you for letting all of us know!

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 09:55 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

I guess I might have to break down and give the kids the last 10 or so packs of Series 1 cards that I've had stashed away... I usually give them as rewards, but between being snowed in and everyone being sick, I think it's a good day to open some!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:22 AM   #23
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

I am soo happy to have read this,.I had saved 2 packs and all I need was 2 cards for the window and trophy!! YEAH!!!! Unbelieveable!! Ive only been trying for years to complete that set lol
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 11:59 AM   #24
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Guess I'll have to enter the codes from the Series 1 cards I picked up at Dollar Tree yesterday. I hope I'm as lucky as you've been lately. Then maybe I'll have to dig out all the other series 1 & 2 virtual pack codes I never entered and try those too.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:07 PM   #25
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I finished my doodlez on my one account, but I still need the Curio Shop Curiosities. I though that I might get these if I kept opening cards, but I am now getting repeats of the doodlez!

Let us know when I should open them for the Curio Shop Curiosities cards (series 1 virtual trading cards)!

Good luck, everyone!

If I understand what is happening, the Doodlez cards could be a one-day thing and then tomorrow they may not show up at all? Then we have to wait again for the Doodles to show up on another day?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:08 PM   #26

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I entered 6 or 7 packs and got my last challenge card and 3 doodles! Need 2 doodles and 2 curiosities- may have to run by Dollar Tree.
bronkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:16 PM   #27

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I have TWO boxes of unopened series one cards waiting for me at the post office! Too bad I am snowed in.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #28
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I finished my doodlez on my one account, but I still need the Curio Shop Curiosities. I though that I might get these if I kept opening cards, but I am now getting repeats of the doodlez!

Let us know when I should open them for the Curio Shop Curiosities cards (series 1 virtual trading cards)!

Good luck, everyone!

If I understand what is happening, the Doodlez cards could be a one-day thing and then tomorrow they may not show up at all? Then we have to wait again for the Doodles to show up on another day?
snowcrystal..................it seems that one particular card in the binder shows up on a day and the others are not there at all. we had gotten the challenge cards and then a few days later the curiousity cards started showing up. then it went back to the challenge cards ( i think)
but they have only been there for the one day and then it changes. the next day it could be all deck cards. there is no way of telling.
we will be trying again and keep reporting if the cards revert back to other areas.......

View Post Originally Posted by betsey2u
I am soo happy to have read this,.I had saved 2 packs and all I need was 2 cards for the window and trophy!! YEAH!!!! Unbelieveable!! Ive only been trying for years to complete that set lol
View Post Originally Posted by karrit
Guess I'll have to enter the codes from the Series 1 cards I picked up at Dollar Tree yesterday. I hope I'm as lucky as you've been lately. Then maybe I'll have to dig out all the other series 1 & 2 virtual pack codes I never entered and try those too.
View Post Originally Posted by bronkinz
I entered 6 or 7 packs and got my last challenge card and 3 doodles! Need 2 doodles and 2 curiosities- may have to run by Dollar Tree.
good luck............this has been a fun day!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:27 PM   #29
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
snowcrystal..................it seems that one particular card in the binder shows up on a day and the others are not there at all. we had gotten the challenge cards and then a few days later the curiousity cards started showing up. then it went back to the challenge cards ( i think)
but they have only been there for the one day and then it changes. the next day it could be all deck cards. there is no way of telling.
we will be trying again and keep reporting if the cards revert back to other areas.......

good luck............this has been a fun day!!!!
Thanks so much!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #30

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

WOW!

I had 12 codes laying around that I wasn't worrying about entering since I wasn't planning on buying more. I put them all in and got the viewer screen for series 2. I hit an At Paws Level with I think all but 1 or 2 packs.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: