Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2011, 11:48 PM   #91
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

Also got this message when entering a feature code
Click the image to open in full size.

Then after trying to re enter the code got this message
Click the image to open in full size.

anyone ever get those messages?

good luck and keep posting what you get when you open cards
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes - I've got several of those when I recently entered my TC codes. Like you, I got the second message on one that I tried to re-enter within a day. I've never yet had a problem when I waited a day and THEN reentered the codes.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #92
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

A quick question if anyone has an answer it'd be much appreciated...

Do the "special" or "certain" cards on certain days apply to the Series 2 cards as well or only the series 1?

Thanks so much for your time.

Peace,

Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:55 PM   #93
vraivixen
Gift Guru

vraivixen has a spectacular aura aboutvraivixen has a spectacular aura about

i just opened 20 packs of virtual cards (TC1) and I still did not get the last card I need. webkinz doodle #5 can't get it. frustrating, i have spent so much money when they came out (more than a thousand $) I just bought 20 more because I read that they were giving them out more frequently and I was expecting to get it and did not
vraivixen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #94
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by vraivixen
i just opened 20 packs of virtual cards (TC1) and I still did not get the last card I need. webkinz doodle #5 can't get it. frustrating, i have spent so much money when they came out (more than a thousand $) I just bought 20 more because I read that they were giving them out more frequently and I was expecting to get it and did not
You have to keep your eyes open for when it gets posted on here that the Doodlez are being given out.

Lately what has been happening is that on a certain day, a specific line of those cards are being given when opening VTC1s. Usually someone in here will open a test pack of cards, see what special card is given (if any, sometimes there's nothing) and post it. So for example one day it will be all the Challenge Cards, one Saturday it was the Doodlez. When I read that, I immediately went into my pet's room and opened up exactly 8 VTC packs, and got all 8 Doodlez one right after the other... instant Sketched Window, yay! Opening up any more after that is just wasting them because you will have all the cards that are being given and you will just get repeats... it won't go into the next series you want.

Hope this helps! I haven't seen anything special being given out recently but we need all our trackers to post their findings when they open card packs.
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #95
webzter2000

Angry Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thanks.

What do they look like in the dock?
I opened my first pack on webkinz and nothing happened! Why?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #96
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webzter2000
I opened my first pack on webkinz and nothing happened! Why?
I don't know if you already know....
You have to purchase a Trading Card Virtual Book from the W-Shop (there's one book for TC1 and another for TC2) - I think they're in the Games department, but could be wrong.

You put the book in your room. Then you drag the virtual TC pack into the room, it opens there and the cards show up in your book. You click on it and it will open. Duplicate cards don't give you anything.

Hope that makes sense. There might be a Wiki section on this, too.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: