Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/hard-get-virtual-trading-cards-being-675092/)

cocoabean01-12-2011 08:30 AM

Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

Thank you to Webkinz Insider Member miss spots for bringing to our attention some interesting virtual trading card pack information. It appears that when members are opening virtual trading card packs from Series 1 & 2 in their Webkinz World rooms that the "Webkinz Doodlez" and "At Paw Level" cards are being awarded very frequently allowing members to finally collect them all and unlock the prizes that go along with them. The "Webkinz Doodlez" and "At Paw Level" cards were previously very rare and very seldomly awarded. Once all 8 of the "Webkinz Doodlez" cards from Series 1 are collected the Kinzville Sketched Window is awarded and once all 8 of the "At Paw Level" cards from Series 2 are collected the At Paw Level Display Screen prize is awarded. If you have some unused trading cards sitting in your dock today might be the best day to use them to finally complete your trading card collection!

Pigster31801-12-2011 08:32 AM

Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

cool going to try now,

Dixiecup01-12-2011 08:40 AM

Re: Hard to Get Virtual Trading Cards Being Awarded when Opening Packs in Webkinz World

COOL!! I got my Kinzville Sketch Window and my At Paw Level Display screen!!
:thumbup:
Thank you for keeping such a close eye on this Miss Spots :bow:

cocoabean01-12-2011 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 21910207)

Got both of mine too!!! Today is a great day so far!!!

cheekyluver01-12-2011 08:43 AM

That is so cool.

MAKroll01-12-2011 08:44 AM

wait, so if you enter a trading card you could win one of those prizes?

miss spots01-12-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 21910207)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoabean (Post 21910226)
Got both of mine too!!! Today is a great day so far!!!

THANKS !!!! i am very humbled.

actually, this has been a collective communal effort on the deluxe thread. one day ENMASS we were unlocking certain sections and completing binders or getting near............needing the sketched window...............which needed the doodlez cards.
i took the guinea pig role this morning to try..................and unlocked several doodlez cards!!
so i just spread the word, never knowing it was working with series 2 as well.

my main suggestion to
clean your cache
unlock one pack at a time and
if the cards don't change then log out, clean your cache again and
close and re=open your browser........... then log back in. this has helped

rollingfur01-12-2011 08:54 AM

Thank you Miss Spots for "just trying" this morning. All the work paid off. Now I just wish I found the cards....

cocoabean01-12-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAKroll (Post 21910236)
wait, so if you enter a trading card you could win one of those prizes?

If you've been opening virtual packs in your room and collecting them;) The card packs are awarded by entering the feature codes for them from series 1 and 2 cards... then you drag them into your room to see which virtual cards you've been awarded and can check your collection in the binders which are available in the w shop!

canonymous01-12-2011 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoabean (Post 21910295)
If you've been opening virtual packs in your room and collecting them;) The card packs are awarded by entering the feature codes for them from series 1 and 2 cards... then you drag them into your room to see which virtual cards you've been awarded and can check your collection in the binders which are available in the w shop!

Thanks.

What do they look like in the dock?